Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Her husband must be some punk ass I mean to allow his wife to go out there drooling in interviews over some cac she's thirsting to get in bed with is embarrassing where's your backbone man? Not surprising to me is black women's silence concerning this..like I said before black women be out here c00ning hard just like some dudes, they may not be dating/marrying out in high percentages however they make up for it with the constant bedwench chatter & heavy thirsting they do in videos & books . Just like someone else in this thread said if a black man in Hollywood came out in multiple interviews thirsting to have scenes with white women, black women (along with their simping male cheerleaders) would be in rage doing whatever it takes to destroy that man's character/career you'd think death isn't all that bad. Damn shame and what makes it worse is that dudes make excuses for this because they're in denial trying to believe in this "naturally loyal" myth (IDC what anybody say ain't NOBODY in this world loyal by default, everybody's loyal to what benefits them in their best interest not somebody else's.)

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
I'm done with rants. Nobody listened when we were talking about blk male c00ns and when blk dudes were literally pretending blk women were making shyt up when they talked about colorism or blk dude c00ns literally trying to replace them in the media with exoticals and spicy Cacs and talking cash money shyt about anything darker than a paperbag. I mean I could go on but nah.

Chuckle wit me bro. These female c00ns bout to use the same justifications their male c00ns used to completely separate themselves from their female counterparts in the pursuit of whiteness. How can you not find it hilarious when that other shoe drops?

No worries, they not banning blk dudes from yachts or calling dark skinned dudes ugly in the media...yet.:russ::mjlol:
"Blk bytches just mad cuz they bitter!"
"They didn't want me growing up so why they got a problem with me dating out now?"

Life always comes full circle bro. Ya'll enjoy that!

Same old tired disingenuous argument which is used to justify the hypocrisy when it comes to IR dating wrt BW. I fukks with your viewpoint 99% of the time, but this is the 1% where I have to call BS.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Same old tired disingenuous argument which is used to justify the hypocrisy when it comes to IR dating wrt BW. I fukks with your viewpoint 99% of the time, but this is the 1% where I have to call BS.
See, black women feel they're justified in the colorism/bedwench debate because " black men did it first ", while conveniently forgetting the years of black women lusting after mixed children and light skin/white men way before the internet era, when nothing spread around as much as today:wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand what she's saying.
Its a stupid statement, and isn't necessarily a "progressive" example, but I see the weak point she's trying to make.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It’s true.

I’m not even saying it to be malicious but the hypocrisy I see on Twitter at this point is ridiculous.

The same ones shyttin on black men are the same ones subscribed to every IR vlog on YouTube, which in itself is dominated by BW/WM couples.

Same ones endorsing books on Amazon about The Swirl.

“Leaving Leroy for Liam: Chapter 8: Drop The ‘Tude” :mjlol:
:deadmanny::deadrose:
It's too early for me to be laughing this hard :russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
My sentiments exactly.

She should’ve left it at that, but it seems that the more success she gains; the more her true feelings rise to the surface.

Wasn’t she requesting more BW/WM roles last week?

The same women hi-fiving her are the same ones having a meltdown when Michael B Jordan dares to date a woman who passes the paper bag.

“YoU dOnT lOvE yOuR mOtHeR!”

If white dudes were more willing to date black women those IR stats would be off the charts. A lot of these twitter chicks stunt like they’re riding with black men outta loyalty when it’s really outta lack of choices.
First time a female poster say this on here :pachaha:

I had to rep her. This is my 1st time EVER seeing a female poster acknowledge that fact.