Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Same old tired disingenuous argument which is used to justify the hypocrisy when it comes to IR dating wrt BW. I fukks with your viewpoint 99% of the time, but this is the 1% where I have to call BS.
Please. 99% of her posts are bullshyt y’all just get lost in all the verbiage.
I refuse to believe nikkas actually read her thesis-length posts. I assume they just skim through the 1st paragraph & keep it moving.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Over Thanksgiving I started watching How to Get Away With Murder for first time.

I've never watched a Shonda Rimes show in it's entirety, but I just started season 3 now, a week later. Shiit is entertaining I can't lie :hubie:, the storyline, plot twists, and acting is cool, but I did not anticipate the level of :dame: and :mjpls: .... :beli:.

This is on prime time broadcast TV??

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjlol: never flirt, fukk and hang out with famous white people. Because eventually a racist story about them will reach the public and you'll look like a c00n.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
See, black women feel they're justified in the colorism/bedwench debate because " black men did it first ", while conveniently forgetting the years of black women lusting after mixed children and light skin/white men way before the internet era, when nothing spread around as much as today:wow:

Absolutely correct on the deceit and lies

The poster, @Supper , even made a thread about this

Biggest IR pair in this country after emancipation was BW/WM

Civil Rights Act single handily flipped the paradigm on this stat due to WM resentment