Virgil smh

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
And how they in Klan outfits coming out to Thuggish Ruggish Bone? :francis:

And Jim Neidhart was so happy to go through that angle too.

@Da King was right this entire time. :skip:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I found out about that video like a month ago. As for why Virgil would agree to it :jbhmm: There is a sick amount of minority, not just black wrestlers who are desperate to either get over or be considered one of the boys. So they agree to play these characters or do these degrading angles. The saddest part is when it comes to Virgil boot licking he doesn't even get the respect Booker T does when he Toms. :mjpls:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I found out about that video like a month ago. As for why Virgil would agree to it :jbhmm: There is a sick amount of minority, not just black wrestlers who are desperate to either get over or be considered one of the boys. So they agree to play these characters or do these degrading angles. The saddest part is when it comes to Virgil boot licking he doesn't even get the respect Booker T does when he Toms. :mjpls:
Booker still hurts. Especially knowing that he refused to participate in the lawsuit for racism in WCW. Then he was awarded for that by Russo by being given the title 5x in less than a year. :francis:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Booker still hurts. Especially knowing that he refused to participate in the lawsuit for racism in WCW. Then he was awarded for that by Russo by being given the title 5x in less than a year. :francis:
Him jobbing to HHH at Wrestlemania 19 used to get me heated, but finding out more about him and hearing his world views helped me get over it.