Virtuous Pedophiles group gives support therapy can't

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
fukk that, im that vigilante... i have kids... that pedo can be put to sleep... homos can do what they do behind closed doors..

no they arent born that way.. i know too many homo that turned gay later, that a excuse they use...

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
fukk that, im that vigilante... i have kids... that pedo can be put to sleep... homos can do what they do behind closed doors..

no they arent born that way.. i know too many homo that turned gay later, that a excuse they use...

So Mr. Vigilante:mjpls:
You mean that they (your homies) were straight and then became gay? :sas1:
Or were they in the closet about being gay and only came out later? :sas2:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/#!/content/1.2710160

:patrice:

Are homosexuals and pedophiles born this way?

You can't legally punish someone for thoughts or desires. You gotta judge them on actions only.

Now, I don't know if they're born with fukked up inclinations, how or why they develop them, but if some person suddenly finds themselves attracted to kids, that's exactly what they need: psychological help and therapy sessions to keep from acting out.

I won't lie, if I KNEW someone had that kind of thoughts, I'd keep any kids I know away from them. Even if they'd never done anything before. Kids are just too precious to risk it.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
So Mr. Vigilante:mjpls:
You mean that they (your homies) were straight and then became gay? :sas1:
Or were they in the closet about being gay and only came out later? :sas2:
these dudes were straight... later on they decided they was bout that homo life, then tried to say they were born that way... :camby: all im sayin is these homo dudes be lyin about bein born gay... you loved the puss 20+ years now you gay??? you was born gay???

fukk a pedo... DEATH penalty... i love my kids breh...

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I find not acting on these desires, hard to believe. Without things like medication or chemical castration to alter the mind or bodies natural reactions, I think it would be extremely rare. Extremely. I am disturbed he has daughters, three of them.

I don't lump gay people and pedophiles together.

Last edited:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Pedophiles aren't born. You know that feeling when you see a video game that you missed out on as a kid? That's why pedophiles are the way they are. Most of them are degenerates who never got their first kiss or felt coochie behind the gym as kids. When they get older they want that feeling they missed out on. Don't you ever put gays and pedos in the same sentince again. I have a lot of gay friends and when we cuddle they talk about how disgusting it is when they're lumped in with pedos