Vitamix Blender

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ninjas are just trash a girl tolk me to just spend the money & get the vitamix but i decided to buy cheap & ended up spending more

I mean there's a reason when you go to any coffee/smoothie business or high end restaurants they use vitamix. It like a kitchen aid mixer. Unless you got a special piece of equipment for your bakery or restaurant/business, your going to have something that lasts forever and is simple to use. For instance a kitchenaid mixer, a vitamix. Not hamilton beach, not Philips, not ninja, not George foreman.....don't get me wrong they make some cool products, some pricey products and they work, but as far as the long haul there's few brands that really hold their quality and vitamix is one of those brands.

It took me a while to buy. I was young and not broke but not willing to spend that type of money for a "blender". Didn't have a kitchen aid either. Now I have a kitchen aid with all the attachments and 2 vitamix machines. After im dead they'll still be working.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I mean there's a reason when you go to any coffee/smoothie business or high end restaurants they use vitamix. It like a kitchen aid mixer. Unless you got a special piece of equipment for your bakery or restaurant/business, your going to have something that lasts forever and is simple to use. For instance a kitchenaid mixer, a vitamix. Not hamilton beach, not Philips, not ninja, not George foreman.....don't get me wrong they make some cool products, some pricey products and they work, but as far as the long haul there's few brands that really hold their quality and vitamix is one of those brands.

It took me a while to buy. I was young and not broke but not willing to spend that type of money for a "blender". Didn't have a kitchen aid either. Now I have a kitchen aid with all the attachments and 2 vitamix machines. After im dead they'll still be working.

My grandma gave me her vitamix and she bought it when I was in middle school. Still works like a charm (I'm :flabbynsick: now). I actually have two, I have my mom's old one as well. I got a kitchen aid mixer on Craigslist for $60. It's so old, it's when Hobart made them. Still ticking. All that to say, these products last. I spent so much buying cheap shyt, I should have just invested in quality products and saved myself money and headaches in the long run.

Anyhoo...are you guys using any supplements for your smoothies? I used to add amazing greens powder but have been looking for something else. I usually do about 2c of frozen fruit, 4-5 big handfuls of spinach or kale, sometimes random veggies I have that I don't want to go bad, coconut water, and a banana. I drink this over two days for breakfast.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My grandma gave me her vitamix and she bought it when I was in middle school. Still works like a charm (I'm :flabbynsick: now). I actually have two, I have my mom's old one as well. I got a kitchen aid mixer on Craigslist for $60. It's so old, it's when Hobart made them. Still ticking. All that to say, these products last. I spent so much buying cheap shyt, I should have just invested in quality products and saved myself money and headaches in the long run.

Anyhoo...are you guys using any supplements for your smoothies? I used to add amazing greens powder but have been looking for something else. I usually do about 2c of frozen fruit, 4-5 big handfuls of spinach or kale, sometimes random veggies I have that I don't want to go bad, coconut water, and a banana. I drink this over two days for breakfast.

Too many people still have vitamix machines and kitchenaids from the 80's that still work for any logical person to be like "just get a nutribullet!" "Get a ninja!"

The kids make all types of smoothies....

I do mines plain. Water + powder or water + powder + ice.

I love adding spinach to everything though.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

If you have a Vitamix, you will not need another blender for the rest of your life. I have a kitchenaid mixer and food processor, then the vitamix, and a Brevil juicer and air fryer/toaster oven. That's all that's really needed for the kitchen, and they'll last for a very long time.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh just copped a Ninja :snoop:
Hilarious as I just copped one last week :pachaha:
Big ass mistake breh:francis:

No cap, a nutribullet is better than a Ninja.
Lies I replaced my nutri with a Ninja Auto IQ & my smoothies never been better. The blade is sharp seeing i almost cut myself :russ:

Y’all making me rethink my stance tho. I make smoothies everyday