VladTV: Math Hoffa interview about SM3

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
53 secs in, is this nikka serious :beli: (no pun intended)

Where the fukk did tha sorry, humbled, crying in his room all alone Math go? :rudy:

I knew that bullshyt apology was fake. Get this nikka tha fukk up outta Battle Rap :camby:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
woooo.jpg

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
the sad part is, math hoffa will still get booked 4 battles and people will 4give him and start 2 dikkride him again eventually, i guarantee it right now

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
the sad part is, math hoffa will still get booked 4 battles and people will 4give him and start 2 dikkride him again eventually, i guarantee it right now

But if youre a promoter you would be stupid not too to book him. a) You can get him a bit cheaper than before, b) he will bring more people thru the door/more views. People are generally voyuers so they will be :lupe: waitin to see what Math does. c) good or bad, his name is hot right now.

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Math is a funny dude. Math knows he's in the wrong. I think he is just like fukk it at this point. I do blame url for a lot of this though. They ran a bad event and they are getting let off the hook because of what math did. They lied to serius about letting him do his intro, and john john and swave already said they weren't going to battle anyways because it was too late. With all that said math still shouldn't of hit him on stage. I'm just not as upset about it as some of you seem to be. I'm more upet that url don't have their shyt together

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I dont like how math acted in this video..dude is in the wrong and he actin like a tough guy and still clownin jones

its also funny how he assumes hes still gonna get booked for battles. lol.

he may or may not..but the assumption is funny to me

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I dont like how math acted in this video..dude is in the wrong and he actin like a tough guy and still clownin jones

its also funny how he assumes hes still gonna get booked for battles. lol.

he may or may not..but the assumption is funny to me
He hates Jones man. He's not apologizing for hitting someone he hates.

Edit: and he did "technically" apologize in the second video

Last edited:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
I don't know. I like some of his recent battles. He basically wanted to erase Serius Jones with that punch that's what I get out of it. Only way Serius could stay relevant now is to put hands on this nikka. If not, he just looks like the jokey dude in the back of the class that ducks the fight after school.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Smack may have compensated this Math nikka for that punch, that's how shady he is. Sucks for Serius. He need to retaliate now or forever stfu. :manny: