VladTV: Math Hoffa interview about SM3

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Personally if I were battling him next immediately before the battle I would buy like a buffet of food. Get me a shyt load of pork fried rice, one of my boys can get some cicis, get me a big ass soda(diet coke of course gotta watch the weight) one of them big ass subway sandwiches that normally take em a day to make but i throw down like $50 or something just so they make it extra fast and literally eat through every second of this nikkas round. Get a hat and burp after every sip. SOMETHING HAS GOT to pop off :troll::jawalrus:

Then Rich Dollaz comes out with a new Yankee fitted

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I agree 100 percent with dude. This is what I been saying the whole time. Math should of controlled himself but I can see why he snuffed jones. Jones was being highly disrespectful. I just wish math would of give him a warning to stop the bullshyt before he snuffed him.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I agree 100 percent with dude. This is what I been saying the whole time. Math should of controlled himself but I can see why he snuffed jones. Jones was being highly disrespectful. I just wish math would of give him a warning to stop the bullshyt before he snuffed him.
Yeah jones is definitely a 10/10 on the annoying scale. He would be the nikka to get snuffed.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Tbf, Math gave the previous recipient a warnin and he ignored it, so that didnt work for Math last time. :ld:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Sucks for this dude that he really is just a goon at the end of the day. I've heard his music and it sucks to put it bluntly.

"Expect the music" :russ:

:camby:

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Then Rich Dollaz comes out with a new Yankee fitted
then a math hoffa rebuttal
"R.I.P. to this dikkhead, his last battle was a magnum"

Tbf, Math gave the previous recipient a warnin and he ignored it, so that didnt work for Math last time. :ld:

He gave Daylyt a lot of warnings :stopitslime::wtb:

"cut it out bro"

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
are mofos really acting like they are going to stop watching Math battles because he snuffed punk ass serious jones?

:russ:

Hoffa was wrong about 1 thing though, it's already wrestling my dude. I'm entertained thus far.

I understand Smacks POV as a businessman , I understand Math loosing his cool (right or wrong we all have...) I don't understand serious. Only thing he should be saying is.. we have to shoot the five ...