VLADTV: Serius Jones "That was really light"

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Goddamn Sirius is roasting Math. I fukks with Math but he might be done after this.

Last edited:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
has math done anything (media related wise) since his im sorry youtube video?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
"Some n*ggas be 'tough-gay." :heh: Clowning. I know dudes like Serius. He's the kind of guy an emotional person would want to punch in the face.
He's definitely the type to get under your skin, then you swing on him and he'll get up laughing then you want to kill him

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You can tell battlers don't like Serius, cause Math was completely in the wrong, but there hasn't been a big uproar from the battlers themselves just some fans. If he swung on someone people liked, I think there would be more of a negative feedback from the peers. But even JJDD and Daylyt and Swave were all like "Ehhh I can understand why"

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You can tell battlers don't like Serius, cause Math was completely in the wrong, but there hasn't been a big uproar from the battlers themselves just some fans. If he swung on someone people liked, I think there would be more of a negative feedback from the peers. But even JJDD and Daylyt and Swave were all like "Ehhh I can understand why"

Serius isn't a battler like that. They're most likely to run into Math again then Jones.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Perhaps

I just think the current battlers don't really know Serius like that. Serius is from a completely different era. The only one of really showed words of encouragement to Serius was X-factor, who has been around along time himself.

These battler rappers are pretty much co-workers and interact with each other all the time. They clown each other, but for the most part are cool. They all know Math. They don't know Serius.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perhaps

I just think the current battlers don't really know Serius like that. Serius is from a completely different era. The only one of really showed words of encouragement to Serius was X-factor, who has been around along time himself.

These battler rappers are pretty much co-workers and interact with each other all the time. They clown each other, but for the most part are cool. They all know Math. They don't know Serius.
Good points

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody believes this barber is going to do anything back to Math