VLADTV: Serius Jones "That was really light"

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
serius impersonating the math video reminded me of chapelle explaining how woman talk about shyt with emotions, like a man is like such and such happened and a woman is like "well first off i had my period that day..." lmao math just needed to be on some i had personal issues i wont discuss type shyt, saying all that stuff make you sound extra emotional

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nobody believes this barber is going to do anything back to Math
He won't. But you know he has to save face. Him acting like he's some mob boss is funny "There's certain people you don't hit". nikka it's been a week. If Math swung on a boss nikka, he'd be either hit up or beat down already.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
He won't. But you know he has to save face. Him acting like he's some mob boss is funny "There's certain people you don't hit". nikka it's been a week. If Math swung on a boss nikka, he'd be either hit up or beat down already.

If a nikka in another state sucka punched you, you really taking the time and effort to get revenge? :ld:

It isn't like he was jumped or some shyt.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
If a nikka in another state sucka punched you, you really taking the time and effort to get revenge? :ld:

It isn't like he was jumped or some shyt.
NJ and NY aren't far. Not like one is from Minnesota or some shyt. Jersey is a 20 minute drive to NY.

I'm sure they know some of the same people and if he was built how he's saying in this blog, he'd be able to get at Math with just making a few calls. Not like Math is some big rap celebrity that has a bunch of security.

If he was built like that, Math wouldn't have swung on him in the first place.

• Dap
Reactions: dre

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NJ and NY aren't far. Not like one is from Minnesota or some shyt. Jersey is a 20 minute drive to NY.

I'm sure they know some of the same people and if he was built how he's saying in this blog, he'd be able to get at Math with just making a few calls. Not like Math is some big rap celebrity that has a bunch of security.

Not only that. I keep hearing that Goodz and his people put hands on serius not too long ago. I remember goodz saying he was going to deal with serius when he see him on battle rap arena.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bty serius is a funny dude. I can see why someone would want to punch this nikka. That impersonation of math was pure comedy

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BTW when has it ever been okay to call a nikka a faq. Where I'm from that was a fight, or worse waiting to happen. I understand this is battle rap and there is different rules, but serius is acting like calling a nikka a faq is no big deal.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
BTW when has it ever been okay to call a nikka a faq. Where I'm from that was a fight, or worse waiting to happen. I understand this is battle rap and there is different rules, but serius is acting like calling a nikka a faq is no big deal.
Its not a big deal in a battle. He didn't swing on verb when he did it.

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Happens all the time doesnt it? :dwillhuh:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assume it was off the record but I didn't ask but when goodz did his untold truth he told dude his boys fired shots at jones over that beef when jones said some shyt about goodz daughter

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

:obama:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its not a big deal in a battle. He didn't swing on verb when he did it.
I agree. Like I said in a battle its not a big deal. I was just pointing out that serius was making it seem like its not a big deal to call someone a faq in real life. Also math and verb were cool.