Vote now if you believe only a racist Euro cac could post something like this

This poster needs to be permanently banned or nah?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point: should we not just universally agree that RACIST WHITE MEN equals MOST DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMEN?

Hey, it hurts me to write it. But let's look at the facts:

Racist white men hate us.
Racist white men hate any success we have.
Racist white men will do anything to ensure we do not succeed in life.

Most dark skinned women hate us.
Most dark skinned women hate any success we have.
Most dark skinned women will do anything to ensure we do not succeed in life.

The only difference:
The racist white man's reason is a sense of superiority
The dark skinned woman's reason is a sense of inferiority triggered by white media (white media says white/light skinned is a beauty ideal)

That's a good enough reason to project your internalized anger on a black man for choosing a white woman, just because him doing that to you confirms that the world thinks white and light skinned women are more beautiful.. the white media world may be selling this, but that's opinion - many disagree..

I am at this point tired of fighting for and defending black MEN who do ridiculous shyt like indiscriminately kill their own kind (other black men) over bullshyt like jealousy (which is just internalized racism). But I'm also tired of seeing good black men being dragged by SPECIFICALLY dark skinned black women for their preferences and choices.

Every time you are angry again (again, yes you are angry all the time) you increase the likelihood that a black man thinks 'I don't want that'.

White women have it easier.
Light skinned women have it easier.
Tall, white men have it easier.
Great looking white men have it easier.

These are facts. But nobody said this -letting go of what has been built through 100s of years of racism- would be easy.

Still: you're a shame to our entire race as a black woman every single time you hate a black man and when we black men BLINDLY for no reason hate a black woman, we hate our own kind, our own sister. I do have to say it's not that black and white, since there are WAAAAY more black women hating black men than there are black men who make it their business to hate black women.

I fukk who I want. Michael B. Jordan too. Any black man does what he wants. THAT was the whole POINT of the anti-slavery freedom movement... freedom. Not LIMITED freedom. Wake the fukk up..

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Each subform attracts their own particular kind of posters with overlaps. TLR however attracts these types of mentally disturbed people: c00ns, incels, bw haters, the socially deficient, smart dumb nikkas. straight men who yearn to police another man's dikk, etc....

I may have to take a moratorium for this place before it spreads:francis:
This motherfukker wrote a treatise on why dark skinned women are white men like this shyt was supposed to make sense, for no personal gain:gucci:

Why would some do this with their free time?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
He gotta go, but just like hundreds of other mfs talking slick on this very site i think that @admins will do nothing
FC31fgf.png