Vote now if you believe only a racist Euro cac could post something like this

This poster needs to be permanently banned or nah?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then show reciepts breh. If thats true and you wanna expose her/him/whatever then that's all y'all had to do. Yesterday alot of nikkas came to defend her. Are those nikkas suspect too?:comeon:
I have mentioned her connection to @Flywin Lannister multiple times..y'all chose to ignore it just to :cape:
You want her to be a woman do bad

Not calling anyone suspect..but you guys need to use your brains
No black woman would associate with this piece of shyt

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:scust:

Why is it cool to embellish and generalize like that though? The man said most dark skinned women.... nikka, you don't know most dark skinned women in your city, let alone your state or the world. Speak to what you know and stop ramping up shyt for effect. From my experience, people who generalize in that manner tend to be as big of a problem as the group they are complaining about.

As for the poll... of course he should stay. Educate him instead of ostracizing him.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Be tired then. I don't mind you having a different opinion. I rather educate as a solution.. if it fails, send a nikka to bolivia. But i'll try first.

that's the dumbest way of thinkingthat I've ever heard.

first you assume your opinion is right/correct

second if you can't persuade them you're saying toss em

so basically your mind is that of a totalitarian ?

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
that's the dumbest way of thinkingthat I've ever heard.

first you assume your opinion is right/correct

second if you can't persuade them you're saying toss em

so basically your mind is that of a totalitarian ?

I'll walk you through this.

My stance is trying to educate someone on their flaws. It is not a matter of opinion based on my first post in this thread. The crux of my first post was embellishing and generalizing. You can educate someone on how to not go that route and speak without the extras to get their point across. There is zero opinion involved there. Either you embellish or you don't.

I don't attempt to persuade in the vast majority of my interactions with people. I give my perspective because I know that's all I really have in the first place.

..... see how I didn't just toss you to bolivia and instead wanted to help you get a better understanding? Same principle with the guy quoted in the OP. I will attempt to give a perspective and if it fails, I will wash my hands. I only keep trying with young kids because I understand they have a harder time grasping things. Grown men will get bushed in the figurative sense.