voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage - David Duke

Uno

Superstar
Daps
David Duke Urges His Supporters To Volunteer And Vote For Trump

“Voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage.”

posted on Feb. 25, 2016, at 11:00 a.m.

Andrew Kaczynski

BuzzFeed News Reporter
w.soundcloud.com

David Duke, a white nationalist and former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard, is urging the listeners of his radio program to volunteer and vote for Donald Trump.

“Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage,” Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday, referring to Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. “I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump, in fact I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do.”

Duke then urged his followers to call Trump’s campaign headquarters to volunteer.

“And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that’s getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show’s over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trump’s headquarters, volunteer. They’re screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you’re gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have.”

Earlier in his broadcast, Duke called Trump’s victories in Nevada and South Carolina a “historic day.”

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
David Duke started the website st0rmfr0nt :mjlol:

all he does on his shows is hype up white european men who created guns. he's a cac to the fullest and a joke.
he doesnt even believe the native americans had rights to the americas.
him and trump are of the same species

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone that apart of #trumpset gang on the coli, especially if they are black/poc,looks incredibly stupid right now. anybody looking at trumps voter demographic could see that.

I'm not voting for Trump personally, but his appeal lies in his giving zero fukks and not playing the mealy-mouthed politician game. When you hear someone like Mike Tyson praise Trump, he's not co-signing that anti-immigration racist shyt, he's co-signing straight talk, however ignorant.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I'm not voting for Trump personally, but his appeal lies in his giving zero fukks and not playing the mealy-mouthed politician game. When you hear someone like Mike Tyson praise Trump, he's not co-signing that anti-immigration racist shyt, he's co-signing straight talk, however ignorant.
Anyone who supports something in spite of a shroud of bigotry, is a sensationslist, ignorant weak minded fool

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who supports something in spite of a shroud of bigotry, is a sensationslist, ignorant weak minded fool

To be fair, nobody knows exactly how much Trump is kow-towing to hillbillies to get that vote. Russell Simmons, for example, has been on the record as saying that he and Trump have been friends for decades. If he's just saying that scumbag shyt to get elected and then does his own thing (like a reverse Obama :skip:), I can't really hate. :patrice:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
anyone apart of #trumpset gang on the coli, especially if they are black/poc,looks incredibly stupid right now. anybody looking at trumps voter demographic could see that.
its just jokes breh, but if they are serious :whoa:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how big is the shroud really?

he said he wouldnt let muslims enter the country temporarily. was it bigoted? sure, but itll never happen and anyway i dont give a fukk about accepting muslim refugees. it isnt an issue i actively support, because they should be going to saudi arabia

he said that stupid shyt about deporting mexicans. was it bigoted? sure, but itll never happen and the fact is that massive immigration doesnt help anyone but the immigrants. so i dont give a fukk about that either

and with those out of the way, the rest of his campaign has been saying "stop voting for these people who are bought, paid for an full of shyt". and after x amount of years where thats gotten us, i can fukk with it :yeshrug:

unless bernie wins the dem nomination, of course :ahh:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
is he trolling trump because it's suppose to be a secret (at least to the black, brown and yellow trumpset types) that he's the white nationalist candidate. this kind of very public backing could hurt trump.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
how big is the shroud really?

he said he wouldnt let muslims enter the country temporarily. was it bigoted? sure, but itll never happen and anyway i dont give a fukk about accepting muslim refugees. it isnt an issue i actively support, because they should be going to saudi arabia

he said that stupid shyt about deporting mexicans. was it bigoted? sure, but itll never happen and the fact is that massive immigration doesnt help anyone but the immigrants. so i dont give a fukk about that either

and with those out of the way, the rest of his campaign has been saying "stop voting for these people who are bought, paid for an full of shyt". and after x amount of years where thats gotten us, i can fukk with it :yeshrug:

unless bernie wins the dem nomination, of course :ahh:
THIS :salute:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
anyone apart of #trumpset gang on the coli, especially if they are black/poc,looks incredibly stupid right now. anybody looking at trumps voter demographic could see that.

Well Afrikans and other POC seem to be confused about the reality of the world we live in. Trump can make it abundantly clear :yeshrug: Nikkas need some clarity I guess :yeshrug:

Trump 2016 :obama: