voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage - David Duke

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I'm not voting for Trump personally, but his appeal lies in his giving zero fukks and not playing the mealy-mouthed politician game. When you hear someone like Mike Tyson praise Trump, he's not co-signing that anti-immigration racist shyt, he's co-signing straight talk, however ignorant.
which sounds even worse because it is so dangerously frivolous

y que

Banned
Daps
do you guys ever get tired of being lied to with this liberal propaganda and being used by the media

hillary clinton is worse than david duke

david duke is just talk

hillary actually responsible for a lot blacks and all minorities being in prison and makes money off it

trump!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do you guys ever get tired of being lied to with this liberal propaganda and being used by the media

hillary clinton is worse than david duke

david duke is just talk

hillary actually responsible for a lot blacks and all minorities being in prison and makes money off it

trump!

Spoken like a true white person :salute:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
spoken like anyone who doesn't belong in a forum called "higher learning"

because black
because white

lolll smh

:russ:I just like to call it how I see it, just like your boy Trump

Last edited:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
how big is the shroud really?

he said he wouldnt let muslims enter the country temporarily. was it bigoted? sure, but itll never happen and anyway i dont give a fukk about accepting muslim refugees. it isnt an issue i actively support, because they should be going to saudi arabia

he said that stupid shyt about deporting mexicans. was it bigoted? sure, but itll never happen and the fact is that massive immigration doesnt help anyone but the immigrants. so i dont give a fukk about that either

and with those out of the way, the rest of his campaign has been saying "stop voting for these people who are bought, paid for an full of shyt". and after x amount of years where thats gotten us, i can fukk with it :yeshrug:

unless bernie wins the dem nomination, of course :ahh:

If you'd vote for a bigot it's obvious that the lives of people of color don't mean much to you

Trump is very capable of signing executive orders that would advance those aims (although certainly not in totality)

I understand anti-establishment ideology but believe it or not there are much, much worse things than the status quo :snoop:

y que

Banned
Daps
If you'd vote for a bigot it's obvious that the lives of people of color don't mean much to you

Trump is very capable of signing executive orders that would advance those aims (although certainly not in totality)

I understand anti-establishment ideology but believe it or not there are much, much worse things than the status quo :snoop:

anybody throwing around the bigot card at this point doesn't even know what happening

keep supporting hillary that'll lock your family up and be angry about someone who's words get twisted by the media

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
anybody throwing around the bigot card at this point doesn't even know what happening

keep supporting hillary that'll lock your family up and be angry about someone who's words get twisted by the media
His words speak for themselves. If you can't see that they're bigoted you're probably beyond hope and deserve a commander in chief like Donald

I don't support Hillary, or any candidate in either major party

y que

Banned
Daps
His words speak for themselves. If you can't see that they're bigoted you're probably beyond hope and deserve a commander in chief like Donald

I don't support Hillary, or any candidate in either major party

still you are against your own people if you are against trump