Wait hold up...nyggas is paying for cell phones in installments now??

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yeah this has been going on for a little while @ T-Mobile

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
The last part of THIS statement, you know the part where you try and categorize me is absolutely wrong negro! I don't have a contract!! I never will buy another! Cancelled my shyt last year and still got the same phone! This isn't about me! This about your lying ass! I don't know why you lying but you lying! Show me a fukking receipt...(o that's right, you got nothing to prove). I don't care about you or the fukking phone. I'm just calling you on your lying and I'm keeping it moving bruh :manny:. I hate people that lie and your ass is lying like a mutha as I said earlier. For what?! You tell us but your lying

Let me get this straight, I'm trying to categorize u but u came in here calling me a liar with no valid proof to your argument. Hypocrite are we? And if u read my post in detail I said that may be your situation not is. Reading is fundamental, so before u think of a reply step up your mental game, cause your showing your vaginal walls over a thread on a Internet forum. You'll be okay bruh, theres a whole world out there, find something else important I don't need any male fans

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Let me get this straight, I'm trying to categorize u but u came in here calling me a liar with no valid proof to your argument. Hypocrite are we? And if u read my post in detail I said that may be your situation not is. Reading is fundamental, so before u think of a reply step up your mental game, cause your showing your vaginal walls over a thread on a Internet forum. You'll be okay bruh, theres a whole world out there, find something else important I don't need any male fans

Keep up the lying! Not sure sure who your TRYING to impress but it's w/e bruh. I just don't understand why your lying on a forum breh! :rudy: Until i see some sort of receipt, I'm calling :duck: tales nikka. I'm getting fukking tired of y;all bytch ass dudes who come on here lying ALL fukkING DAY! Like bruh, I don't know you, nor will I ever meet you so what's the point of lying?! Who are you tryna impress though?! That's my main concern here. It's not even about the phone. It's about you took the time to try and "shine" by lying! Then you talk about these people screw up their orders on plans and shyt. All of those retailers are multi billion dollar companies!! I'm 100% sure they not about to let some broke motherfukkers come up in their store talking about some "I want 350 for my htc one and I'll take a note for 100".....get the fukk outta here. You want even tell these nikka's how you so called got it?! Why not? Because your ass didn't get it for no fukking 100 dollars. Stop the taling my nikka.....it's about to be 2013....go get some use outta that phone.....BY PUTTING NUMBERS IN IT!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Like I mentioned in my last post it all comes down to connects and knowing how to pimp the system (not being scared to roll the dice). Some places like Amazon, wirefly, best buy don't always know how to process orders with older plans. Also it's best to hold on to old phones especially if they are current and in good condition, cause a lot of places offer buyback programs. I haven't purchased a phone at sprint in YEARS and I'm leaving it at that

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I can't stop rolling....this Net shyt is too fukking much

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Keep up the lying! Not sure sure who your TRYING to impress but it's w/e bruh. I just don't understand why your lying on a forum breh! :rudy: Until i see some sort of receipt, I'm calling :duck: tales nikka. I'm getting fukking tired of y;all bytch ass dudes who come on here lying ALL fukkING DAY! Like bruh, I don't know you, nor will I ever meet you so what's the point of lying?! Who are you tryna impress though?! That's my main concern here. It's not even about the phone. It's about you took the time to try and "shine" by lying! Then you talk about these people screw up their orders on plans and shyt. All of those retailers are multi billion dollar companies!! I'm 100% sure they not about to let some broke motherfukkers come up in their store talking about some "I want 350 for my htc one and I'll take a note for 100".....get the fukk outta here. You want even tell these nikka's how you so called got it?! Why not? Because your ass didn't get it for no fukking 100 dollars. Stop the taling my nikka.....it's about to be 2013....go get some use outta that phone.....BY PUTTING NUMBERS IN IT!

:dead:

I just signed with AT&T for 2 years. Note 2 for $175
I don't mind. I plan on being with them that long plus I get a sweet discount in my plan.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York

What did I leave out? I explained in my post that u get credits by trading in your old phones, credits equals a reduced price that u will pay up front. This was mentioned a couple of threads ago. Second Amazon will process the order for a phone online but they send it without it being activated or a number attached (meaning the only way your contract will start over is if u actually call into the company and say the phone was an upgrade. ..But what would be the point in that when u can just activate it online or in the store) and they run specials on phones all the time (they had the evo lte for a fukking penny 2 months after it came out) Third I've never posted anything for attention nor would I need to because I have a life outside of this u dumb fukk. As much as u want to be right u make yourself look like such a bytch cause your over there stressing about the things that I do when I don't know u nor do I find your existence or the things u talk about at all important. I understand it upsets u but at the end of the day u cant do shyt about it. I don't need to shine moron, I was explaining how the situation went down for me, anything additional would be irrelevant because not everyone may have a connect in the mobile industry, I'm fortunate enough to have a couple. So u can swallow a dikk and go play in traffic, once again I don't need male groupies

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, so you're paying full price for the phone even though you sign a 2 year plan? I just got back from the t-mobile store and I had to back off.

I initially thought you end up paying $199 after rebate for the phone. But apparently you're still paying $20 a month on top of your plan, which is 59.99. So you're paying 80+ a month.

My intial plan was to get the phone on a 2 year plan and pay the ETF once I got my rebate. I would have been screwed.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How did you get the note 2 for only 100?

Its simple. If you are with a company for years especially on SERO (sprint employee rebate offer) the minute you threaten to leave they can offer you great deals.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Its simple. If you are with a company for years especially on SERO (sprint employee rebate offer) the minute you threaten to leave they can offer you great deals.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I have some kind of special plan with sprint. I'm guessing its sero but I only been with them for a year and a half.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Carné Asada;2483706 said:
LOL! After years of trolling android users, you go on and get a note 2?

funny-animated-gifs-smiley-face.gif

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dont understand why people buy cell phones from the cell phone company. with all the people breaking contracts and thirsty to get rid of they phone, its soooooo easy to come up off craigslist for a phone for basically the same price you would pay sprint/att/verizon if you bought one at the contract price. ya'll nikkas better start :eat:

I got my last 4 or 5 phones off craigs (no courtdog)