Wait hold up...nyggas is paying for cell phones in installments now??

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
What did I leave out? I explained in my post that u get credits by trading in your old phones, credits equals a reduced price that u will pay up front. This was mentioned a couple of threads ago. Second Amazon will process the order for a phone online but they send it without it being activated or a number attached (meaning the only way your contract will start over is if u actually call into the company and say the phone was an upgrade. ..But what would be the point in that when u can just activate it online or in the store) and they run specials on phones all the time (they had the evo lte for a fukking penny 2 months after it came out) Third I've never posted anything for attention nor would I need to because I have a life outside of this u dumb fukk. As much as u want to be right u make yourself look like such a bytch cause your over there stressing about the things that I do when I don't know u nor do I find your existence or the things u talk about at all important. I understand it upsets u but at the end of the day u cant do shyt about it. I don't need to shine moron, I was explaining how the situation went down for me, anything additional would be irrelevant because not everyone may have a connect in the mobile industry, I'm fortunate enough to have a couple. So u can swallow a dikk and go play in traffic, once again I don't need male groupies
blah blah blah blah your a lying bytch who got called out! I bet you don't even have a note 2 :umad:...post a picture of it with a pic of you viewing this thread!

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Breh u still replying? Damn :umad: over something I have, that you'll never see (pics nikka really:beli:). I cant entertain this c*nt anymore. U give the vibe that u talk about these forums outside of here like it's a part of real life.

Get a life and get off my dikk...btw let this sink in for a second u wasted this whole time angry about something on the web :heh: And I'm leaving it at that