R.I.P CHINX
Daps
ronald-mcdonald-food-slap.gif

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
So he slaps someone's food out they hand (that wale didn't pay for) and then. EXPECTS for them to sit there and listen to him calmly explain shyt to them...

After walking up on some tough guy shyt too,.,

I woulda slapped that Chinese bytch telling her to shut up. Like this nikka just slapped my fukking food, he harassing me, stalking me, and you telling ME to shut up?

These people let celebrities get away with everything

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
So he slaps someone's food out they hand (that wale didn't pay for) and then. EXPECTS for them to sit there and listen to him calmly explain shyt to them...

After walking up on some tough guy shyt too,.,

I woulda slapped that Chinese bytch telling her to shut up. Like this nikka just slapped my fukking food, he harassing me, stalking me, and you telling ME to shut up?

These people let celebrities get away with everything

You didn't here her say "I was done with that anyway :troll: ". That girl was loving getting him mad :pachaha:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
You didn't here her say "I was done with that anyway :troll: ". That girl was loving getting him mad :pachaha:

What a positive way to approach a menace. She didn't make a scene, she didn't ask for money, she just politely said "ok u slapped my food to the floor, you're a big man, can I go now?"