Wale - Summer On Sunset (Mixtape)

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

I walk into a clinic to purchase marijuana legally breh, please miss me with your lame attempts at defending a lame rapper.

It's funny I ain't defending wale in the slightest I'm calling out you out goofy dumb ass nikka for not knowing what a fukking digital mixtape is or how it's released. :skip:

How the fukk you going to roll your L's on a digital stream, you fukking clown.

:umad: Lame nikkas who start to smoke always going out they way to let nikkas know the dusty shyt they be rolling. Be from cali and not understand marijuanna brehs.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
It's funny I ain't defending wale in the slightest I'm calling out you out goofy dumb ass nikka for not knowing what a fukking digital mixtape is or how it's released. :skip:

How the fukk you going to roll your L's on a digital stream, you fukking clown.

:umad: Lame nikkas who start to smoke always going out they way to let nikkas know the dusty shyt they be rolling. Be from cali and not understand marijuanna brehs.

:dead: a guy from ORLANDO trying to talk about weed when the average person in California smokes 10x better weed. I purchase mine legally breh, let me know when you can walk into a place and pick from 20 different strains instead of waiting for Dime Bag Darrell to return your call.

You are trying really hard. You really thought that someone didn't know what a digital copy of a an album is in 2016? Clearly you didn't understand the point of the line, it wasn't meant to be taken literal. It was a reference to Jadakiss.

Florida brehs, some of the dumbest in the entire country :snoop:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:dead: a guy from ORLANDO trying to talk about weed when the average person in California smokes 10x better weed legally. I purchase mine legally breh, let me know when you can walk into a place and pick from 20 different strains instead of waiting for Dime Bag Darrell to return your call.
:mjlol: nikka what? You don't even know me you fukking clown or the places I've been. You lame ass fukk for that goofy shyt you said and now you trying to take the spotlight off that goofy shyt you said. And I'm not even concerned about smoking L's. Keep getting that gmo shyt from them crackas and go about you day breh. You sound corny ass fukk.

:laff:nikkas got to be from a certain region now to spot a lame who smokes or understand basic biology on how weed is hybridize.

You are trying really hard. You really thought that someone didn't know what a digital copy of a an album is in 2016? Clearly you didn't understand the point of the line, it wasn't meant to be taken literal. It was a reference to Jadakiss.
:mjlol: nikka what? All the mental gymnastics and semantics to explain that dumb shyt you said goofy nikka.

:laff:You fukking clown.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
:mjlol: nikka what? You don't even know me you fukking clown or the places I've been. You lame ass fukk for that goofy shyt you said and now you trying to take the spotlight off that goofy shyt you said. And I'm not even concerned about smoking L's. Keep getting that gmo shyt from the crackas and go about you day breh. You sound corny ass fukk.

Oh so you just wanted to flex to tell everyone how much you know eh, is that what this is about? :dead:

Go ahead and let everyone know breh, you've been around the world and smoked with them all. The Coli's own Florida Snoop Dogg. Use 'GOOFY' a few more times while you are at it.

:mjlol: nikka what? All the mental gymnastics and semantics to explain that dumb shyt you said goofy nikka.

You fukking clown.

LOL @ you clearly not knowing the Jadakiss line. I have a feeling you are young.

Act like you are the only person who knows about marijuana, brehs.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
you came into this thread just to hate though breh. surely u wanted this kind of attention...

festivus possibly got more play than his last album from me. really lookin forward to it. been disappointed w/ alot of the releases from the bigger names in rap music lately.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im rdy! The follow up project from AOTY 2015. :wow:

Had Reminisce on repeat since it dropped :wow:

Still got 2 Albums from Wale dropping this year :wow:

full