Wale Was Hung Over A Balcony By Diddy?! || Update: Wale Say Dude Must've Watched Too Much "5 Heartbeats" & 🧢

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:mjlol:Diddy knows who to approach and who to avoid..

Pac was like 5’9 and had this nikka hiding underneath cars
Aye man in Cassie lawsuit it said he went to slide on Suge as a damn billionaire

I’m not sure why you think he was scared of Pac one on one

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Wale being easily identified as the guy getting hung over the balcony because he had some rare sneakers on is a funny image

Puff confirmed this on the breakfast club years ago.

He sent Drake the 0-100 beat to have his ghostwriters cook up something for him but I guess they got their wires crossed and Drake thought Puff didn’t want the song anymore so he put it out and Puff got mad and ran up on Drake in a club.

They peaced it up later though. Puff actually sounded genuinely remorseful about that particular situation

yep, and you can better your money a woman was somehow involved

probably Cassie since Drake already went after all the famous ones and liked taking peoples girls back then

Wasn’t he trying to get to Kendrick too

they said he threw a drink at him but apparantly he actually he spit a drink on/in Kendrick's direction and that played a part in kicking off the J Cole kerfuffle

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Aye man in Cassie lawsuit it said he went to slide on Suge as a damn billionaire

I’m not sure why you think he was scared of Pac one on one

You’re comparing young Puff dealing with Prime Death Row Pac and Suge to inflated ego, 9 figures Puff trying to run down on Suge in the early 2010s when Suge has no more power/money. Apples to oranges.