Walk me through the mind of nikkas that create single mothers or cheat on their wives

shonuff

Pro
Daps
People are not wild animals :martin:

They're just self serving. Our society more advanced than it's ever been.
no it isnt

if you think society is advanced

just wait until you cant get groceries and you dont have no electricty

then you will REALLY see people ....

and people are animals - youre only 2% differenct DNA from a chimpanzee - our closest primate relative

chimps fukk all the time- and still have bondings and pairings and mates

so ......get over yourself.

shonuff

Pro
Daps
We're saying the same thing, you're just excusing the behavior and I'm not. You think it's excusable and acceptable to an extent and I don't. Everything is a choice. Nothing wild about choice.
you dont always have choice - its an illusion that you have choice

you spouting that same shyt about things being egalitarian that white poeple do ( or rich people do ) because shyt has worked out for you ....

theres PLENTY of examples of people behaving in a way simply becuase they dont have a choice to do so otherwise

from chicks tha fukk for money to those that fukk for status - shyt works both ways

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Truly depraved shytty people are an extreme and a rarity just like truly righteous upstanding people. The majority of people just do what they can get away with, while bytching about others getting away with shyt at their expense. That's what this comes down to. If you espouse this "animal instinct" stuff then cool, I respect that, as long as you are espousing the same thing when it doesn't benefit you. That's the issue. Most people don't. They will spout all of this "nature", "animals", "chemistry" stuff when they or people they identify with do something and then be ready to crucify other people when they succumb to such insincts in a manner that doesn't benefit them.
Nothing benefits me, I'm just lucky, so I'll espouse it regardless, but again id like to note I'm talking about a specific group of people cause the subject of what we are talking about can't even be defined to one group of people anyway

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
And even then it's one sided. Men wanna hit all they p*ssy that they can but don't want to take care of themselves, let alone take care of the women and children that result. Women want to be hypergamous and to get with an "alpha" but don't want these top quality men that other women want to fukk fukking other women. People want to play the game up until it's inconvenient at which point it's "look at them playing the game...it's not fair...it's not right :sadcam:."
Yep which is why I don’t take double standards from either gender seriously. I just don’t have patience for the bullshyt.
“D-dey should be accountable!” Says the dude willing to risk his dikk falling off to fukk bytches raw.

“I want men to be more sensitive!” Says the chick who also will lose attraction to a dude that’s kind to her.
We need a list of unreasonable expectations men and women have from each other just to look at how absurd they are.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing benefits me, I'm just lucky, so I'll espouse it regardless, but again id like to note I'm talking about a specific group of people cause the subject of what we are talking about can't even be defined to one group of people anyway

If it works for you and you can handle it then more power to you. I am talking people in general. Most people have natural urges or preferences that they act on. Most people bytch about others doing the same when they are either most successful than them or when it negatively affects them. This is not just about monogamy. This is about all human interaction and the hypocrisy that runs rampant througout.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
no it isnt

and people are animals - youre only 2% differenct DNA from a chimpanzee - our closest primate relative

SHUT UP GOOFY

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
i mean we're still superior to animals simple because of reasoning skills alone

no it isnt

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The lack of accountability is why I don't like the "It just happened!!" argument.