Walmart México bushed its entire Larry Holmes and Larry Holmes-adjacent workforce

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Honestly they don’t have to do that. In America nobody handles your groceries tbh. How hard is it for the cashier to put it in a bag and you grab it from there?

How hard is it to just bag it yourself? :patrice:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Everyone is peeping game to the system. American Airlines are canceling hundreds of flights partly due to staff shortages. These ain't shyt corporations are realizing that they can't keep up with the facade forever with underpaying and undervaluing their employees.
Sadly they still have us by the balls in the third world, luckly we have Uber and the delivery services now, so at least in the cities people with a bike or a car can make some money by themselves, they are trying to fukk Uber up but the people are with the company, their rates are great compare to the robbery and awful service of traditional cabs.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Sadly they still have us by the balls in the third world, luckly we have Uber and the delivery services now, so at least in the cities people with a bike or a car can make some money by themselves, they are trying to fukk Uber up but the people are with the company, their rates are great compare to the robbery and awful service of traditional cabs.
Which country?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Would say that they don't have money to set up technology in that country but Walmart is a billion dollar corporation
Yea definitely. Walmart has the money. Walmart actually pushing for all self checkout. One store in New Orleans is all self checkouts.
They just moved all the other associates to the back of the store.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Honestly they don’t have to do that. In America nobody handles your groceries tbh. How hard is it for the cashier to put it in a bag and you grab it from there?
I'm all about that self check out.

I pay for the cheap shyt..meanwhile that $30 ribeye stays in my personal shopper bag and goes unscanned :mjgrin:

I've gotten. A $100 vinyl record player like that.