Wanna To Learn About Crony-Capitalism/OLIGARCHY? (Watch "INSIDE JOB")

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I bought the movie a year ago on Fios. Still have it because I own the copy. You guys should watch it. Hopefully, when Trump gets in there he will jail the Bankers who crashed our economy :mjlol: Anyway, you will learn something if you watch that :smugfavre: Then, you will understand why I call this corruption out. I also dug deeper, but this is a good start for rookies :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get caught up in just small time information given in one film. You should be ahead of the game by now with looking into how deep the rabbit hole goes.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Don't get caught up in just small time information given in one film. You should be ahead of the game by now with looking into how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Like I said, this is for the beginners. Because when I discuss this with folks on here they have no idea what I'm talking about. HL knows, but my TLR brehs don't. This film will help them. I do extensive research, so my knowledge is past this film. The film just gives them an idea.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, this is for the beginners. Because when I discuss this with folks on here they have no idea what I'm talking about. HL knows, but my TLR brehs don't. This film will help them. I do extensive research, so my knowledge is past this film. The film just gives them an idea.

True but TLR posters who want the knowledge are far few in between here. If it's not about local cacs twitter pages, IG Thots and how they hate women threads, you won't get much here. Educate people you know.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
That's something else and the logistics of that would be a nightmare to even think about.

In fairness, that's how it is now.:manny:
So, having the majority getting treated fairly would be a nightmare? The 1% makes more than the average American. Our working and middle-class is disappearing.