Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2 [Xbox Series X/S, PS5, PC](RELEASE TBA)

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
single player gameplay from the first game

multiplayer from a few months ago when the DLC was repackaged with the base game so Dreadnought Assault games are back populated :mjlit:

Last edited:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
This and Arc Raiders were dope. Been waiting a decade for this sequel. I saw WH40k go on sale and thought:jbhmm:.
I figured a sequel was in the works when they combined the base game + DLCs on steam. Game still on garbage ass p2p networking for multiplayer tho :francis:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:wow:Space Marine was a great game, albeit a little repetitive. Still holds up today. Great campaign and MP. Can't wait!

I still like the fan theory that Captain Titus was secretly blessed by Khorne. How else can you explain brutally executing enemies healing his wounds?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:wow:Space Marine was a great game, albeit a little repetitive. Still holds up today. Great campaign and MP. Can't wait!

I still like the fan theory that Captain Titus was secretly blessed by Khorne. How else can you explain brutally executing enemies healing his wounds?
i wonder if they gonna dive into his hiatus since he isnt a captain anymore and has 2 more service studs