Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2 [Xbox Series X/S, PS5, PC](RELEASE TBA)

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Knew it was coming with nothing but a December date for 2023

I'm not mad at this. My backlog is full already. As long as it's good when it drops.
Up0U40l_d.webp

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Space Marine 2 features an all-new co-op mode, letting you slay xenos with up to 2 friends in 3-player "Operations Mode."

Each PvE and PvP mode lets players choose between 6 available classes, ranging from the unflinching Bulwark and his Combat Shield to the stealthy Sniper and his Camo Cloak.

Players will also be able to customise their Space Marines, from helm to greaves, with a wide selection of colours, heraldry decals, pauldrons, gauntlets, and more! The Season Pass will grant them even more cosmetics, while new content like missions, enemies, and weapons will be available to all players through regular free updates.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
There’s black space marines in warhammer? Every time I see clips and videos about warhammer lore it’s always white people :ohhh:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I see how it is...
fukk this game!!!
Jk...y'all know I'm going with everything that's us. :salute:

Missed out on the first one, though

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its black space marines in hella chapters. Celestial lions are just african themed. Like how white scars are mongolian/chinese themed.
If I remember it right they are a successor chapter that under the salamanders there also the black dragon chapter that also a successor chapters to the salamanders.