Warriors org upset about Thunder's treatment of Durant

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Not really...he said Warrior fans are bytches..I said come to Oakland and say it to a Warriors fans face. How is that being a tough guy exactly?
Breh both you and I know you dont really expect the breh to pull up on the real so why front. :comeon:

In the history of the coli you could give nikkas street address and they still wouldn't pull up so what's the point :comeon:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I just find it amusing how y'all are bytching about about them bytching, when the article states "Sources say the Warriors were of the mindset" - no actual quotes of them coming out complaining about it, but just "sources" that said they were of the mindset - whatever the fukk that means. Draymond, Kerr and Curry came out and said they weren't concerned with all the boos at the time, hell Draymond and Curry were wearing those Cupcake T-Shirts after the game, clearly they took it in good/bad humor.

Besides Draymond yappin about anything and everything, the Warriors don't complain about half the amount of shyt that y'all think they do.

So this is your fight?

You should start using "we" when referring to the Warriors, most fans do. :troll:

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Breh both you and I know you dont really expect the breh to pull up on the real so why front. :comeon:

In the history of the coli you could give nikkas street address and they still wouldn't pull up so what's the point :comeon:

You're right..but im definitely not frontin. I have to remind myself that people have the luxury of being anonymous on the internet, and 99% of these dudes would not say anything close to what they type on here. With that said im done..

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're right..but im definitely not frontin. I have to remind myself that people have the luxury of being anonymous on the internet, and 99% of these dudes would not say anything close to what they type on here. With that said im done..
Shut up feggit. just because draymond is a sensitive hoe, that doesn't mean you have to follow his footsteps.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
a superstar player who gave a franchise a decade of his life and carried them but then deciding to do whats best for his career going forward because of an incompetent front office returning to the franchise's city receiving a standing ovation at least once during the game isnt a foreign concept regardless of nikkas in this thread acting like it is, the player getting booed isn't a foreign concept either but they took it to the extreme with kd

theres nothing "normal" about disrespecting a players mom, a bunch of fakkits on this site co-signing those rednecks disrespecting kd over a sport calling him "boy", talking shyt to his mom, sending threats to where he had to hire extra security

this might be one of those situations where the fans dont show appreciation until years down the line like toronto and vince carter, shyt the only reason cavs fans started to show appreciation to lebron again was because they sucked, his contract was about to be up and they wanted him back

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas out there with assault rifles talking about harming KD. It's not just the boos u idiots. Any nikka/cac that thinks Warrior fans are bytches, come to the town and say that shyt to a Warriors fans face.

@itsyoung!! pulled up :sas2:... Stop with the rah rah talk :comeon: