Warriors org upset about Thunder's treatment of Durant

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Cacs quick to turn on Kd and u c00ns condoning this behavior

:stopitslime:Are u specially challenged

This has nothing to do with black or white.....this has everything to do with joining the team that beat you to go to the finals THE YEAR AFTER....miss me wit the Malcom X shyt right now.....it doesn't line up here at all:comeon:

Plenty of black fans in OKC ain't rockin wit dude either.....KD violated the code of competition....facts:martin:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Nikkas out there with assault rifles talking about harming KD. It's not just the boos u idiots. Any nikka/cac that thinks Warrior fans are bytches, come to the town and say that shyt to a Warriors fans face.

Man, shut da fukk up bytch......:rudy:.....yo hood ain't no harder than mine:childplease:....it's comments like the bolded that solidify the fan bases bytchassness....."come to the town and say that shyt:wtb:".......you must be takin dummy pills, if y'all live like that go to okc and pop that shyt, stop inviting nikkas to yo home and streets...that shyt ain't tuff nikka.....nobody takin it there but yo dumb ass anyway:beli:.....it's a sport nikka:aicmon:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
shut yo puss ass up...
1xOK83F.png

Breh.....:martin:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
A Laker fan of all people acting obtuse about expensive tickets and which demographic can afford to go to games.
Sooo.....y'all nikkas gettin' bout it bout it over an organization that doesn't even price itself to make themselves accessible to y'all nikkas anyway:hhh:.........look at cleveland games, okc games, pacer games, spurs games.....lotta average joes in the stands..... That cat @RdikkemDown ready to ride for this investment bankers product and fanbase....cut it out:mjlol:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I dont like where the nba is heading to these days

all this social media era bullshyt with these chatty patty fake stories, whining and all that shyt. It's a shame because this is exactly what sells these days.

Went from legit nba rivalries to twitter fingers bullshyt. Watching all star game this year was enough to see what this nba season is all about. There is no stories about anything else besides cavs/warriors and KD vs Westbrook shyt.

but do you really think KD gives a fukk about oklahoma redneck fanbase? I dont like that he joined golden state but oklahoma fans never deserved their team. You have to go through challenging years to fully deserve that championship. Ask warriors, cavs, dallas fans who went through years of winning nothing.

if westbrook averages a triple double this year and wins the mvp he will have nothing else to do in oklahoma either and may as well leave the team cause obviously no black all star free agents wants to play in that small midwest racist town :mjlol: