Was ass always this much of a (social) currency?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not like it is now....every woman that takes pics now do a side profile to show how big their ass is....

I’m 46...I’ve always liked women that had a nice figure but this shyt is getting way out of hand now

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Sex sells and an attractive woman will always be desired by men. This is universal across races, countries, cultures, and socioeconomic status.

With a lot women there isn't much to them once you get past those looks and p*ssy though, so the shelf life for them being able to market or play solely on those things will be short.

There will always be a younger, prettier, and hungrier woman coming for her social position.

Personally, I like a woman with some actual talent, brains, and personality to go along with those looks. Most men won't see past the pretty face and the azz and/or breasts though.

That little vagina between lady's legs puts women in a position of leverage with most men; however, a lot of women don't play it right and end up squandering it on the wrong man or they mess up their reputation which inevitably keeps them from being taken seriously by a lot of men.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Not like it is now....every woman that takes pics now do a side profile to show how big their ass is....

I’m 46...I’ve always liked women that had a nice figure but this shyt is getting way out of hand now

Today's woman was a unicorn back in the day. Everyone remembers that semi thick half high-yella girl in school, or that freaky Adina Howard type :noah: girl you heard stories about, but aint nobody ever seen :upsetfavre:

Everyone crushed on girls like that back then...but wouldn't have no followers today without some enhancements :mjlol::francis:

What a world brehs :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like ass is like the sneaker game. Back in the 90's and earlier, ass was only something that had currency in the black community. Other races of men didn't like big asses. Other races of women didn't want big asses. Curves and big asses were associated with black women back in the 90's and earlier and the majority of white women did not want to be associated with that. Back in the 90's, whiteboys and other races liked skinny girls with big tiddies or just skinny white women, period.

There also wasn't social media and the Internet to inflate the value of ass back in the day. But just like the sneaker game, white people started to get up on game. White girls started to get fat asses in the 2000's. The early 2000's saw a new wave of white girls trying to be down. They started wearing white Air Force 1's when it was still considered a black thing. And they some how found out how to grow an ass. But a few years earlier back in the 90's, beckies literally starved themselves or binged and purged so they couldn't grow an ass. :picard:

Kim Kardashian made every chick regardless of race want an ass even if the authenticity of her ass is debatable. Nicki Minaj and Kim K made it okay for black women to get ridiculous ass surgery because black women felt like they had to compete with white women and Latina women. Just like how with the sneaker game nowadays, nikkas feel like they need to wear $1000 kicks everyday, even if the sneaks are ugly as hell, because white people are up on game now wearing Jordan's daily. And just like the sneaker game has inflated the prices and status tied to sneakers, the fact that ass is more popular now inflates the value of ass.

Even the whitest whiteboys can be seen with girls with fat asses nowadays. :leostare:But the demand for ass is so high that no one cares if an ass is fake anymore, just as long as it looks good (with clothes on). Probably most of the women most popular for their asses online don't have natural cakes. It's like how it was back in the 90's when the demand for blonde big tiddy bytches was so high in mainstream white America that most popular white women all had big fake plastic chests (i.e. Pamela Anderson, Anna Nicole Smith, Jenny McArthy). Women with the fakest asses still are able to get millions of followers and likes and tons of simps at their disposal. It's a perfect storm of thottery in the modern era. :martin: