Was I telling the truth or being "negative"...

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I just came back from shopping at Wal-Mart with my sister.

We seen this young lady that works with my mama. Ok... the young lady has two kids and I believe they have different daddies.

Then my sister pointed out the girl's boyfriend in the store. I told her I was happy for her and I was glad that somebody could get a boyfriend.

My comment was followed with this though... he should go ahead and take that L because she is a single mother living at home with two kids with different daddies.

My sister tells me that I'm negative and that I never have anything nice to say about anyone. She said I could have just said that I was happy for her and left it at that.

So I'm asking you guys was I being negative or telling the truth?

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
full

The Cypher is complete

Giselle

Daps

We seen this young lady that works with my mama. Ok... the young lady has two kids and I believe they have different daddies.

Then my sister pointed out the girl's boyfriend in the store. I told her I was happy for her and I was glad that somebody could get a boyfriend.

My comment was followed with this though... he should go ahead and take that L because she is a single mother living at home with two kids with different daddies.

My sister tells me that I'm negative and that I never have anything nice to say about anyone. She said I could have just said that I was happy for her and left it at that.

lol You sounded a little bit like the guys from here when you said that.

Maybe he has kids as well. idk

It was kind of rude though, at least the girl didn't hear you.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

You are now a child of the Coli my lass:mjlol:

Naw but seriously, two kids by two different dads is a walking talking L.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:That was MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD petty to say. If you were REALLY happy for her, just leave it at that. If not, coulda gave a big ass

"Meh:manny:". I mean, everybody on the coli know he taking the L:lolbron:but real life ain't ready for the actual factuals. Is he dusty?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:russ:That was MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD petty to say. If you were REALLY happy for her, just leave it at that. If not, coulda gave a big ass

"Meh:manny:". I mean, everybody on the coli know he taking the L:lolbron:but real life ain't ready for the actual factuals. Is he dusty?
You're right I was petty.

Yeah he looked dusty like he maybe had several kids of his own...