Was Jay calling Pusha's bluff about his past on Drug Dealers Anonymous? Lets Talk Pusha's Content.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
:mjgrin:breh has time today -he has done his homework and he about to expose king push :popcorn::popcorn:

Lamest thread ever

Another fan fiction created by a Drake stan.

lmaoooo, what are ya'll even mad at? i'm just asking about his growth as an artist.

he even said he hasn't grown much as an artist:
But since My Name is My Name, I feel like I don't know if I've grown as an artist as much as I've stuck to my guns, lyric-driven hip-hop.

so are ya'll gonna come back and actually say how i'm trying to "expose" or created a fan-fiction when literally the only thing i did was post lyrics of his peers for comparisons and discussion.

like holy shyt, ya'll are full blown emotional hoes when i made it clear that i don't think push is a bad rapper or that daytona is a bad album.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

@Rembrandt

You can’t strip away the atmosphere the album was released in

Kanye was back in a frenzy. In the lab producing music. He announced he would drop 5 albums 7 songs each all Kanye beats with no other interference

Pusha album was first and the beats were decent and the music was ok. This led to acclaim because it felt like Kanye was back

In the end Kanye was not back and this was just another generic coke rap Pusha album

But before everyone was able to reflect people thought the Daytona was the start of great things happening and people hate admit their wrong so they act like the other 4 albums didn’t exist and Pusha was the reason this project was good

bro, only you and and another nikka actually read the thread. i appreciate ya'll.

the production was crazy on it, though. some of the best from ye in a while. i didn't even think about it dropping first. that was a risk that paid off and overshadowed everything. by teyana's album, the whole production was a lot more scaled down in general, too.

it's pretty much on par with the last one, tbh. i do think cutting it down to 7 actually worked in his favor the most, though. i think that gave everything a lil more oomph or some shyt. less drawed out.

he's gonna be trying to channel "02 clipse" with more focus on song structure and hooks and shyt with like 12-15 songs, iirc. that's gonna be interesting to see considering the positive reception to daytona's minimalism.

but i'll definitely listen to push on a tyler the creator beat if that rumor is true. tyler gonna give that nikka something crazy.