was Michael a better Godfather then Vito?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Of course he would. He told Michael a man who doesn't spend time with his family isn't a man and ultimately, Michael was a terrible father and a worse husband, ostracized everyone close to him, killed his brother and ultimately, that greed and ruthlessness caused the death of his youngest child

People keep on glossing over this :russ:

Michael became way more powerful and wealthy than Vito but, his family was ruined in the process.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The fact that Fredo had showed twice that he would side against the family (first time with Moe Green, and second with Hyman Roth) and that he could be swayed to act against the family.

I personally think that he would not have been killed if he didn't have that outburst in the boathouse about being passed over; that showed Michael that he *resented* him for being the Don, and THAT meant that Fredo could never be trusted.

Of course he resented him. Fredo was the older brother. It was his right to lead the family after Sonny died, instead the keys were handed to his baby brother. Of course, he felt slighted and emasculated.

I wouldn't have killed him though. I would have exiled him, out of the country preferably. And I would have put a tail on him 24/7, to know what he was up to.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Sonnys b*stard Vincent Mancini gotta count as well seeing as how he made him the new godfather by 3s end.

This thread is off the chain, I had both 1/2 on loop a couple years ago, I could quote them shyts. Might try to get my hands on them tomorrow:whew:

I really would've wanted to see a Godfather 4. I know it was supposed to end with the family in ruin and Vincent being a horrible don but, the ride would have been :ohlawd: Nikka would have been the John Gotti of Dons :ohlawd:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I really would've wanted to see a Godfather 4. I know it was supposed to end with the family in ruin and Vincent being a horrible don but, the ride would have been :ohlawd: Nikka would have been the John Gotti of Dons :ohlawd:

Mancini the Don:ohlawd:

If the story was right and could of gotten Al to finish up his Michael story it would of been good

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Vito was born to be a boss.

Don Fanuci: :ufdup:"I hear you and your crew been doin dirt in my town and I want my cut"

Vito: "I'm sorry nikka I meant no disrespect :yeshrug:lemme just inform my people (deep down it's really :rudy:)

Clemenza: :whoa: "Vito we can't play games wit this nikka

Tessio: "Yea Vito let's just give the man his money I don't feel like gettin hemmed up". :mjpls:

Vito: :childplease: "nikkas bleed just like us. I'll handle this fool. :jawalrus:

Clemenza: :ohhh:

Tessio: :dwillhuh:

Vito: "Eyo Fanuci I got your money but not all of it:manny:"

Fanuci: ":comeon:............... :patrice:.................:obama:..... you got balls nikka"

Vito: :smugdraper:.............. :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
Vito was born to be a boss.

Don Fanuci: :ufdup:"I hear you and your crew been doin dirt in my town and I want my cut"

Vito: "I'm sorry nikka I meant no disrespect :yeshrug:lemme just inform my people (deep down it's really :rudy:)

Clemenza: :whoa: "Vito we can't play games wit this nikka

Tessio: "Yea Vito let's just give the man his money I don't feel like gettin hemmed up". :mjpls:

Vito: :childplease: "nikkas bleed just like us. I'll handle this fool. :jawalrus:

Clemenza: :ohhh:

Tessio: :dwillhuh:

Vito: "Eyo Fanuci I got your money but not all of it:manny:"

Fanuci: ":comeon:............... :patrice:.................:obama:..... you got balls nikka"

Vito: :smugdraper:.............. :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Vito Da Gawd............

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Unrelated but I've always felt GF3 should of went with Mikes son being put in the same situation Mike was and how he would of handled it. Making him a opera singer and not even wanting to sniff the family buisness killed any sort of sequels or spins to the story IMO.

Nah...it would of been a better spin if the daughter was 100% more crooked and ruthless. That would of been a better twist...daughters are more loyal to their fathers anyway. Easy money.