Was the japanese language created by africans?

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
If you do an Internet image search, www.google.com on the following Nigerian names: Haruna, Sambo, Pankan, Kwashi, Imoko, Chika, Azuka, Ezuka, Koma, Zoro, Watanabe, Nene, Osato, Osaru, Okada, Edo, Baba, Emiko, Kano, Nana, Aya, Tami, Tai, Sada, Ikimi, Ume, you will more likely see a Japanese link than a Nigerian link.

The writing system of Japanese hides the striking similarities between Japanese and African languages. But on closer examination of the syllables that make up the Kanji character set, the syllables easily describe the Nigerian Languages.

Japanese festivals and dressing are very African in color combination. Also Shinto is about shrines, ancestors, mountain spirits, tree spirits, the so-called heathen religions that was used to justify the enslavement of Blacks.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
No.

However Yoruba languages and Japanese language shares a lot of similarities.

Constant+Vowel/Constant+Vowel combination type of pattern in words and Romanization spelling. Same Syllabic breakup too

I.E.
Yoruba names:
O-la-yin-ka
A-be-ni
I-Fe-de

Japanese Name:
Sa-Ku-Ra
Hi-To-Mi

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
By the way, these are not nigerian names

If you do an Internet image search, www.google.com on the following Nigerian names: Haruna, Sambo, Pankan, Kwashi, Imoko, Chika, Azuka, Ezuka, Koma, Zoro, Watanabe, Nene, Osato, Osaru, Okada, Edo, Baba, Emiko, Kano, Nana, Aya, Tami, Tai, Sada, Ikimi, Ume, you will more likely see a Japanese link than a Nigerian lin
:comeon:. Some of them may be but Watanabe, Edo(ancient name of tokyo btw), Haruna, for example are purely japanese names.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps

Ainu share more in common with modern eastern russians than black africans breh. Also doesn't help this video has no subtitles and I have no idea what is being said by the woman. @Fatboi1 can you provide insight?

Here are some pictures of Ainus.
ainu_aristocrats.jpg

ainu.jpg

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Very astute observation about the similar vowel phonetics between Nigerian and Japanese words. However, this same phonetic base is also prevalent in Italian & other languages as well. The main bridge is that A is always pronounced "ah," E is always pronounced "eh," I is always pronounced "ee," O is always pronounced "oh," & U is always pronounced "oo." I'm sure along the lines of human migration out of Africa, as groups broke off and went their separate ways, some kept the traditional vowel sounds while other groups changed things up. You're probably better off researching how empirical vowel sounds from Africa's earliest human inhabitants travelled and where they ended up. Attacking it with the blanket hypothesis that "Africans invented Japanese language" is way, way too simple-minded to deduce something as complex as human language and the environmental factors that help shape it.

As for why a good number of words seem shared, theres only so many consonant sounds we can biologically produce, and if you attach those consonant sounds to a strict & rigid set of vowel rules, there's going to be lots of crossovers.

I've been fascinated by this as well since studying Italian in high school in the mid 90s. Great thread.