Was the japanese language created by africans?

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
whole world came from the coconuts of the black man through the womb of the black woman*

Really? If we're talking about the natural world I'd say it came from the oxygen-carbon dioxide cycle from plants that came before animals that added enough oxygen to create an atmosphere that can sustain fauna.

But I understand, science & natural history is a little too complicated for some of ya'll so you stick to these childish ideas of human like entities that breathed life onto Mother Earth :mjlol:

But don't mind me, I'll let you Hotep ass nikkas cook, ya'll will never be convinced otherwise anyway :skip:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
japanese are not ainu, ainu are like native americans, japs have wiped them out.
Yeah...good point. The Ainu have always been segregated from the Japanese population. The modern Japanese are descendants of migrations during the 7th century from Korea and China. The Japanese are not descended from the Ainu. They were basically invaders and as you said, the Ainu are analogous to the native americans. Its like believing that the modern day american is descended from Native Americans.

The Japanese people are considered the Yamato population of Japan which is distinct from the other native people in the area.
Yamato people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia