Was the japanese language created by africans?

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Japan has a high concentration of the YAP Y-DNA gene. The only other regions with high concentrations are africa, and the Andaman islands. Andaman and Africa are definitely black people and look very similar.

You have to realize that Japan was home to many different races before the Korean rice farmers (yayoi) took over.

Japan's language is has roots in many different peoples who migrated there over the years.

Since many Japanese carry the brother Y-DNA (hap-D) to the african hap-E, I suspect that deep in the ancestral roots of the Japanese language you will find connections to both Africa and Andaman languages moreso than any other region.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
we are the seed of mankind.
wat6rr.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Japan has a high concentration of the YAP Y-DNA gene. The only other regions with high concentrations are africa, and the Andaman islands. Andaman and Africa are definitely black people and look very similar.

You have to realize that Japan was home to many different races before the Korean rice farmers (yayoi) took over.

Japan's language is has roots in many different peoples who migrated there over the years.

Since many Japanese carry the brother Y-DNA (hap-D) to the african hap-E, I suspect that deep in the ancestral roots of the Japanese language you will find connections to both Africa and Andaman languages moreso than any other region.
:lupe: the more you know

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
This article just states what is the popular theory which is that all humans came out of Africa. The problem I see unfortunately though is people trying to make it seem like a
more recent development than it actually is.

From your own article breh. While there is a segment of people who still propose separate evolution, the out of africa theory is the most widely recognized one. Not really a debatable issue. However there is no evidence of black migration between the 6th-7th cent. when what is now the dominant population Japan first arrived in Japan. There is no evidence that the Japanese language is a DIRECT derivative from west africa or that there was a significant migraiton out of west africa to japan.
The findings, published by the National Academy of Sciences in Washington, supports what has come to be known as the "Out of Africa theory".

This theory contends that homo sapiens, the modern form of human life, is descended from a population of ancestors who migrated out of Africa about 100,000 years ago.

The new data also supports the idea of an "African Eve" who is an ancestor of all living humans.

The Eve hypothesis, first published in 1987, suggests that all human DNA can be traced back to a single female. This "Eve" would have lived in Africa about 200,000 years ago.

The latest research challenges an alternative theory which holds that several different groups of humans evolved separately at the same time in several places around the world.

Chinese mythology holds that the Chinese are descended from a single ancestor, the Yellow Emperor.

More recent Chinese scholarship has argued that the Chinese evolved separately from other races.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This article just states what is the popular theory which is that all humans came out of Africa. The problem I see unfortunately though is people trying to make it seem like a
more recent development than it actually is.

From your own article breh. While there is a segment of people who still propose separate evolution, the out of africa theory is the most widely recognized one. Not really a debatable issue. However there is no evidence of black migration between the 6th-7th cent. when what is now the dominant population Japan first arrived in Japan. There is no evidence that the Japanese language is a DIRECT derivative from west africa or that there was a significant migraiton out of west africa to japan.
It's not a subset that believe everything came out of Africa, it's scientificly proven. Show where they are neatherthal.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shang MAP

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations
China-2

Qin.jpg

Ancient Homo-sapien-sapiens (Modern Man), first began to leave Africa at about 60,000 B.C. These Africans had two great migrations East. The "First" (OOA) migration, saw Blacks with straight hair, taking a route along the coast of Asia, and then "Island hopping" across the Indian Ocean to Australia - the Australian Aborigine (see below). And then making their way to South America - the remains called "Luzia" in Brazil.

The second (OOA) migration event, saw Blacks from Africa; some with straight hair and "Mongol features" (see; San people below), take an "Inland route" through southern Asia and on up to China (about 50-45,000 B.C.) where they settled. Included with this group, were straight haired Blacks "without" Mongol features - now called "Dravidians" who stayed close to Africa, and settled in India and other areas of southern Asia (see below).

Also included with this second (OOA) group, were Albinos (Blacks without pigmentation), who were probably motivated by a quest for relief from the heat and burning Sunshine of southern Africa - and relief from the torment heaped upon them by normal Africans. Even today, superstitious Blacks of southern Africa; maim and mutilate Albinos in the ignorant belief that their body parts process magical properties, which they use in rituals.

Australian Aborigine

Australian_aborigine.jpg

Dravidian Girl

India15.jpg

San_new_4.jpg

The San People
(Genetically - the Oldest People in the World).

San_Bushman.jpg

San_new_5.jpg

San_new_1.jpg

San_new_2.jpg

Of course, the San are not the only Africans with Mongol features, many Africans have Mongol features.
not_San.jpg

And of course, as with all Humans (Blacks),
regardless of phenotype, they make Albinos:

Chinese_5a.jpg
Chinese_albino_a.jpg
Mongol_albino_2a.jpg

Mongol_albino_3.jpg
Mongol_albino_1.jpg

As was shown with the Peking man nonsense, many Albino and Mulatto Chinese are loath to admit that they derive from Africans. But the fact is that the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, and South Asians, have all been scientifically proven to be Africans. Albeit, as is true in many places i.e. the Americas, the Middle East, etc. They are a mixture of Albino people and the original Native Blacks.

African_origin.jpg

Needless to say, admixture is an "Ongoing" process.

San_new_6.jpg

Ancient Black China: The Mongols, Zhou, Ainu, Jomon, and Huns

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
It's not a subset that believe everything came out of Africa, it's scientificly proven. Show where they are neatherthal.
you misunderstood my post. I'm saying that a small subset of people believe in separate evolution which is the "counter' theory to out of Africa theory. Most people agree with the Out of Africa theory. We're agreeing on this.

My only issue is the disingenuous narrative I think some people try to spin with very loose tying together of facts and making it appear that over a short time period people left directly from some part of africa and landed directly in japan, china, etc...

They migration of individuals to other parts of the world was a long period and evolution of certain traits definitely took place to lead to the different traits "races" or ethnicities have today. Sometimes I see dude propose that some Khosian settlers sailed on a ship and setup shop in China when more than likely it a slow migration over many centuries if not millennium which resulted in people finally settling in these areas.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Japan

China_Japan_Ainu.jpg

The fate of the Shang, awaits the Ancients in Japan also. There they are called the Jomon and the Ainu. But they will last a bit longer, it's not until about 350 B.C. that a Mongol group called the "Yayoi" will break-off from China and invade, conquer and destroy their civilization. These Yayoi are the progenitors of modern Japanese.

It is said that "Sakanouye Tamuramaro" the first Shogun of Japan (A black man), was given that title for his campaigns against the Ainu in northern Japan, (about 797 A.D.). Which suggests that descendents of the Jomon, still existed in Japan in the current era (A.D.). We are of course assuming that if he is warring against the Ainu, and he is a Black man - then he must be Jomon. But he could also be from China or even Southeast Asia. If he was from S.E.A. then likely he would have been a Champa of Viet Nam. That original ancient civilization is presented later.

The logic here is because of occupation patterns - The Ainu inhabited the northern Islands, the Jomon the southern Islands. The Yayoi first invaded and occupied the southern Islands. Because of their isolation and perhaps military might, the Ainu were able to hold out. Logically then, if Sakanouye is with the Yayoi, then he is likely Jomon, maybe. In any event, descendents of the Ainu still exist, even today. However, they have been for the most part, ethnically absorbed.

Click here for a page on the Jomon

Japan_blacks.jpg

Ainu_1.jpg

Ainu_2.jpg

Ainu_3.jpg

Ainu_4.jpg

Ainu_5.jpg

Click here for a Blow-up of this scroll >>>

japanese_painting.jpg

triad.jpg

Fudo_myoo.jpg
Japan.jpg
Gobujo.jpg

Yamamoto.jpg

Modern_japanese.jpg

A religious note:

In the Vajrayana Buddhism of China, the Five Wisdom Kings, also known as the Five Guardian Kings, are a group of Wisdom Kings who represent the luminescent wisdom of the Buddha and protect the Five Wisdom Buddha’s.

In Japanese Buddhism however, the Wisdom Kings, Buddha’s and bodhisattvas merge into the group of thirteen Buddha’s. In modern times, the appearance of the Fudo Myoo has changed.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you misunderstood my post. I'm saying that a small subset of people believe in separate evolution which is the "counter' theory to out of Africa theory. Most people agree with the Out of Africa theory. We're agreeing on this.

My only issue is the disingenuous narrative I think some people try to spin with very loose tying together of facts and making it appear that over a short time period people left directly from some part of africa and landed directly in japan, china, etc...

They migration of individuals to other parts of the world was a long period and evolution of certain traits definitely took place to lead to the different traits "races" or ethnicities have today. Sometimes I see dude propose that some Khosian settlers sailed on a ship and setup shop in China when more than likely it a slow migration over many centuries if not millennium which resulted in people finally settling in these areas.
No, they were negroid Asians that mated with albinos to get the fair skin varient. Ask yourself why do Asians get brown in the sun while cacs turn red.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
No, they were negroid Asians that mated with albinos to get the fair skin varient. Ask yourself why do Asians get brown in the sun while cacs turn red.
:dwillhuh:

So the Japanese, as we know them today, aren't descended from Korean and Chinese who migrated but were "negroid" people who mated with Albinos?

There is no reputable scientist or historian who supports this theory breh.

Just a reminder by the way, the Ainu are not ancestors of the Japanese. Again, saying this is like saying Modern Americans are descendents of the Native americans...

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

So the Japanese, as we know them today, aren't descended from Korean and Chinese who migrated but were "negroid" people who mated with Albinos?

There is no reputable scientist or historian who supports this theory breh.
Both Chinese and Korean decended from black. all are capable of producing albino varients. Explain the image I posted that showed a kinky darkskin Japanese man

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Both Chinese and Korean decended from black. all are capable of producing albino varients. Explain the image I posted that showed a kinky darkskin Japanese man
Which picture? This one?
Ainu_1.jpg

This is an Ainu, again, not ancestors or direct relatives of the Yamato ethnicity which is the modern Japanese. Secondly, genetics and appearance are not the simple. Albinoism is simply lack of pigment where as many of the traits that we consider to define an ethinicity extend beyond just the color of one's skin. Also, I'm sure the frizzy hair trait in other races can be traced back to the fact we all come from Africa but again...I get the feeling this is being presented of recent evidence instead of the fact we all share a lot of the same genetic material that at time can pop up when it normally doesn't. There are "pure asian" folks with frizzy hair and kinky hair. Doesn't mean their grand dad was black, just they had the genetic trait that happened to appear during their birth that a lot of people might have that will never express.

Tbh, I don't even think we're disagreeing as far as the base issue here which is that all people can trace their ancestry to Africa if you go back far enough. Not debating that but, again the links and videos that are posted at times are disingenuous and contains a lot of cherry picking to support a narrative that has no other scientific or historical support. Like posting picture of black ceramic statues being evidence that these are pure africans instead of maybe a stylized choice of material.

Last edited: