Was the japanese language created by africans?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's some scans from a book I have that has a chapter about this:
You decide what you want to believe.

zqhrzo.jpg

8JmP5a.jpg

eQZPij.jpg

thS4yR.jpg

3ACuND.jpg

x9yQR9.jpg

E65e9y.jpg

PaKkNI.jpg

VCnGjZ.jpg

HAFxIo.jpg

Csk7S7.jpg

Makes you wonder huh?

Last edited:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
This article just states what is the popular theory which is that all humans came out of Africa. The problem I see unfortunately though is people trying to make it seem like a
more recent development than it actually is.

From your own article breh. While there is a segment of people who still propose separate evolution, the out of africa theory is the most widely recognized one. Not really a debatable issue. However there is no evidence of black migration between the 6th-7th cent. when what is now the dominant population Japan first arrived in Japan. There is no evidence that the Japanese language is a DIRECT derivative from west africa or that there was a significant migraiton out of west africa to japan.

There is more of direct connection between african and Japan than many other regions in Asia. Japanese males carry Y-DNA d. Which is derived from ydna-DE, which is only found in Nigeria from my memory and is the brother to ydna-E--largely found in africa.

Other Eurasians and native americans carry a y-dna K derived lineage which not as closely related to y-dna E as the Japanese Y-DNA D.

Not to mention that the vast majority of non-japanese who carry Y-DNA D are black in their appearance.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
By the way, just being clear I'm not disputing dark skin people being in asia. In fact the most known ones are the negrito. It's even in their name lol Just want to be clear on that but even the writing you post @Fatboi1 on your next to last image stated that the Jomon in Japan segregated themselves from the "invaders" and the same thing with Ainu. The modern Japanese has very little in common with the native people and have actually segregated them. That is the distinction I was trying to get across and sometimes folks mix them up in these discussions I think.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
There is more of direct connection between african and Japan than many other regions in Asia. Japanese males carry Y-DNA d. Which is derived from ydna-DE, which is only found in Nigeria from my memory and is the brother to ydna-E--largely found in africa.

Other Eurasians and native americans carry a y-dna K derived lineage which not as closely related to y-dna E as the Japanese Y-DNA D.

Not to mention that the vast majority of non-japanese who carry Y-DNA D are black in their appearance.
I'll take your word for t breh. I'm not familiar with the haplogroupings and things of that nature. I'm more familiar with the history. However I believe I've seen haplogrouping type of data that showed most East Asians share a lot of genetic similarities So I'm a bit skeptical that at least as it relates ethnicity that there is more in common with Africans than between a Chinese and Japanese. Can you educate me further as to what y-Dna is and whether this is a term to highlight a single genetic trait or a more broad label.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By the way, just being clear I'm not disputing dark skin people being in asia. In fact the most known ones are the negrito. It's even in their name lol Just want to be clear on that but even the writing you post @Fatboi1 on your next to last image stated that the Jomon in Japan segregated themselves from the "invaders" and the same thing with Ainu. The modern Japanese has very little in common with the native people and have actually segregated them. That is the distinction I was trying to get across and sometimes folks mix them up in these discussions I think.
I'm not well versed on this subject I just thought it'd be relevant to post those scans.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You were the same person who said Chinese are neatherthal. You give me cac vibes.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
:ufdup:We started every country and invented every technology.
:troll:But we're also the most humble people on Earth.

:ufdup:Also we're the master race and y'all are just neanderthals.
:troll:But Black people can't be racist.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Quite interesting.
Didn't know there was a pigmy presence in Japan.