Was this the most c00ning Pro-Wrestling gimmick ever?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not that it's anything new, but I couldn't imagine anything like this flying now :mjlol:

Their gimmick is basically that they're black thugs who just love to commit crimes :mjlol: it's just so over the top I can't even really be mad

You just have to wonder what the boardroom meeting was like where they came up with this idea though :gucci:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
aNhz9elP.jpg
:why:?!

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that it's anything new, but I couldn't imagine anything like this flying now :mjlol:

Their gimmick is basically that they're black thugs who just love to commit crimes :mjlol: it's just so over the top I can't even really be mad

You just have to wonder what the boardroom meeting was like where they came up with this idea though :gucci:

I was offended when I saw it aired in real time.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

RIP Shad

Bruh died saving his son from drowning :mjcry: