Was Tupac listening to Daft Punk in '96?

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Breh....

read my first post on here. I clearly said they added onto it.
You're proving my point.

:sas2:

:why:

Read the damn article

It's not sampled at all

No bass filter or none of that shyt you are saying.

It's straight up replay.

:snoop:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Read the damn article

It's not sampled at all

No bass filter or none of that shyt you are saying.

It's straight up replay.

Read your damn post

"If you listen to Bomb First you can hear a quick extra note being played that uptown anthem don't have. The producer who made the beat with him said pac replayed the bassline note for note. Go listen to uptown anthem then listen to bomb first you can CLEARLY hear the extra litte note being played on Bomb first."

has bass filter and all of that shyt you are saying.
It's straight up replay over it.

Bruh do you engineer?
If not?

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps

Read your damn post

"If you listen to Bomb First you can hear a quick extra note being played that uptown anthem don't have. The producer who made the beat with him said pac replayed the bassline note for note. Go listen to uptown anthem then listen to bomb first you can CLEARLY hear the extra litte note being played on Bomb first."

has bass filter and all of that shyt you are saying.
It's straight up replay over it.

Bruh do you engineer?
If not?

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

YES, I'm a fukking engineer. I been mastering and mixing down tracks since 2004. Go over to The Tunnel and see some of the advice it give. And by your replies and adding extra words in my quote I feel you are trolling. I didn't say nothing about "replay OVER it (the original sample)". The article is right in your face read the muthafukka! It's replayed "NOTE FOR NOTE cause 2 Pac knew how to REPLAY the bassline. I can tell you really have no clue on what you are talking about. You are reading stuff on gearslutz and applying it to the wrong situation.

Here's a little bet to end it all.

Put in a Uptown Anthem in your DAW and low pass filter the bassline and see if you can get JUST the bassline with out hearing the other sounds AT ALL.

Do that and upload here and show me it's possible to get that clear of a bassline on bomb first and I will pay you 10 dollars straight to your PayPal.

Time to put up or shut up.

:martin:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
YES, I'm a fukking engineer. I been mastering and mixing down tracks since 2004. Go over to The Tunnel and see some of the advice it give. And by your replies and adding extra words in my quote I feel you are trolling. I didn't say nothing about "replay OVER it (the original sample)". The article is right in your face read the muthafukka! It's replayed "NOTE FOR NOTE cause 2 Pac knew how to REPLAY the bassline. I can tell you really have no clue on what you are talking about. You are reading stuff on gearslutz and applying it to the wrong situation.

Here's a little bet to end it all.

Put in a Uptown Anthem in your DAW and low pass filter the bassline and see if you can get JUST the bassline with out hearing the other sounds AT ALL.

Do that and upload here and show me it's possible to get that clear of a bassline on bomb first and I will pay you 10 dollars straight to your PayPal.

Time to put up or shut up.

:martin:

:russ:.
nikka i quoted and rephrased your shyt to fit my argument.

If you're an engineer for that long you should understand that Harmonics play a huge role in low end theory. Especially when you have another bass played over the original. It's math not opinion.

You do know it's possible to get the harmonics of a bassline to play without the extra shyt on it too right?.
it has a lot to do with panning as well my guy.
You can be an engineer for 30 years n learn something from a nikka doing it for 10.

BTW fukk your bet nikka.

I'll upload something here to prove it to the nikkas reading this shyt not you.

:pachaha:
Nikka said 10 dollars like a trick ass nikka

:dead:.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Back the fukk down then.

:comeon:

Just like I thought

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Of course it's a sample. I doubt they went out to record random city sounds

Actually, there used to be these portable samplers and producers used to walk around and do just that.

I remember an old Rap City episode where I believe it was E-Swift and the Alkoholics walking around fukkin with one

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
I know you read where Darryl Harper says he did the bassline right :martin: I can only find the article in scan but I know you read that. I'm more inclined to believe the producer but I do believe pac was moving towards production.
How DARE you ever question Pac's ability to do anything?! He was infallible.