Washington COMMANDERS is the new name of the Washington Football Team #TAKECOMMAND

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironic that the Cleveland Indians changed their name to the Cleveland Guardians

Can they trade? Cleveland then goes from a wack name, to a wack name that at least has some ring to it.

Washington Guardians is damn near perfect.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I still can't believe Snyder let u n1ggaz talk him outta the Redskins name. One of the goat names and merchandise in history. He probably coulda got 10billi if they were still the Redskins

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I still can't believe Snyder let u n1ggaz talk him outta the Redskins name. One of the goat names and merchandise in history. He probably coulda got 10billi if they were still the Redskins

If he wasn’t the worst owner in sports history I don’t honestly feel that they would have come that hard for his franchise :manny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If he wasn’t the worst owner in sports history I don’t honestly feel that they would have come that hard for his franchise :manny:
Nah pretty much all teams that have had names like that have had to move on
It's why the Indians are the Guardians now

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

fed ex was gone drop em ...n they would have lost millions..

them five dollar tribes fukked it up for us all

when it was black man was on the helmet who was far from red...

redskin aint even their skin color its more of a black man color than anything..

them nikkas dingy

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
fed ex was gone drop em ...n they would have lost millions..

them five dollar tribes fukked it up for us all

when it was black man was on the helmet who was far from red...

redskin aint even their skin color its more of a black man color than anything..

them nikkas dingy
Fukk fed ex. That merch woulda made up for it

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Josh Harris (New Majority owner) grew up a Redskins fan so I know he must have an affinity for RFK Stadium & what it truly represented. I’m pretty sure getting the stadium back in the District is #1 priority. That and some fukking new uniforms!!!! People talking about changing the name of the team again. fukk that just get the team some fire jerseys & call it a day! Those helmets are trash, the unis are trash & Fed Ex Field is trash :camby: