Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Well, there goes a common Coli excuse.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Surprisingly this doesn't occur in those shythole nations Trump mentioned..

:patrice:

Kendom

Pro
Daps
The socioeconomics of those countries are quite different than that of the US. Even if you whittle it down to Black socioeconomics. Hip-Hop is a drag on our situation here - it has middle and upper middle class people, some of the richest people in the world, doing stupid shyt: from spending habits to violence.

This is like comparing firearm homicide rates in Brazil to those in the States. Things should be better here.
Wouldnt that then suggest that socio-economics is by far the biggest factor in violence and crime and not the kind of music they listen to?

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldnt that then suggest that socio-economics is by far the biggest factor in violence and crime and not the kind of music they listen to?

What I'm saying is that we probably have more crime than we should have because of music. When I was growing up, I saw a decent amount of middle and upper middle class black kids getting involved in shyt they shouldn't just trying to emulate what they heard/saw in music.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Lost one of my peoples at a dice game last night. A day or so earlier a 14 year old got killed(his friend shot in the leg). Shot is wild out here.