Watch Dogs: Season Pass Trailer

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
Gotta say, this game was looking :flabbynsick: a few months ago but it's starting to win me over again:myman:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
200.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ehhh. looks a bit boring but i'm kinda interested in their "they live" zombie mode

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
These companies so thirsty right now. Have they even released an official main game trailer yet?

Daps
Reppin
So the game hasn't come out but they already advertising dlc for it ?? :mjlol:

These nikkas ain't even trying to be sly or nothing. They know the game is gonna be wack as fukk so they want all the money upfront before people abandon it and it's in the recycle bin 3 months after release.

fukk this dlc bullshyt :camby: .. I have never bought it and never will. Don't really care for the "extra" experience .. Once I'm done with a game, I'm done .

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

These nikkas ain't even trying to be sly or nothing. They know the game is gonna be wack as fukk so they want all the money upfront before people abandon it and it's in the recycle bin 3 months after release.

fukk this dlc bullshyt :camby: .. I have never bought it and never will. Don't really care for the "extra" experience .. Once I'm done with a game, I'm done .
:ohhh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Literally every big budget game drops commercials and shyt about their DLC and add ons before release nowadays. It's a shytty part of our gaming life but it seems here to stay man