WAtch my youtube video....give me tips to improve

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's been mentioned but what's up with the fisheye effect? I feel like I'm looking at you through a peep hole.

I've seen people work wonders with just an iPhone, no professional equipment. A little extra effort on the production side would go a long way

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Like others have said get rid of that fish eyes lense. You also need to work on camera position it’s currently too low.

Get a better camera, a light circle and set your space up so it looks more professional

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Get the latest iPhone(or droid) possible if you can’t get a good dslr or camera period.

Get yourself some lights. You don’t have to spend that much.

Get a microphone. They sell this stuff at Walmart now. There’s no excuse.

You have a good personality :dame: it seems like you freestyled the video which is fine, I’d suggest jotting down some notes so you can have something to reference while talking about stuff.

If possible get a second person.. a chick preferably just to have someone to banter with. I believe that could work better with what you’re doing.. You don’t have to though.

Add graphics and background music. Something to make the video less boring. I know you can’t play these videos but you should do something to cut around that.. speed the video up or something.

better background

Keep working at it man. You might have something here.