Watching 2016 Miss USA During NBA Finals Half Time And..

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
these women are dumb af :snoop: :dead:

I'm a firm believer that you can be physically beautiful while at the same time intelligent. Ya know cause I got both covered :jawalrus:

Anyways, these women can't answer questions on things going around the world with their own actual beliefs that came with experience, self reflection and personal research. They give the cliche bullshyt politically correct answer.

Oh and it seems like women can qualify for any combat position in the military. That's cool and all, but men on average are still physically stronger than women, and it makes more sense to have men at the front lines. And also even with that becoming a law, will it be truly practiced?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
they know there will be a Todd or Biff some top executive who will put a ring on their finger and all they have to do is look good, fukk , take care of the kids and go to yoga classes while todd and biff working 60 hours to support her lifestyle
You can tell they don't have an inkling of interest or knowledge in worldly issues. I don't either but I can still have intellectual conversations with people on topics like closing the gap between the rich and the poor, equality between men and women, racism, sexism, lgbt etc.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
A black chick won. Deshauna Barber

miss-usa-deshauna-barber-96df6aff-7331-4e08-a1d2-6ad3643da2f7.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
these women are dumb af :snoop: :dead:

I'm a firm believer that you can be physically beautiful while at the same time intelligent. Ya know cause I got both covered :jawalrus:

Anyways, these women can't answer questions on things going around the world with their own actual beliefs that came with experience, self reflection and personal research. They give the cliche bullshyt politically correct answer.

Oh and it seems like women can qualify for any combat position in the military. That's cool and all, but men on average are still physically stronger than women, and it makes more sense to have men at the front lines. And also even with that becoming a law, will it be truly practiced?
HOH

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Is it the first time DC has placed anywhere for any reason in one of those contests? Thats like having Ms. Puerto Rico and Ms. Guam representing.

She's still a dumb bird probably on that :mjpls: , but whatever.
HOH

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm waiting for the "B*tch ain't worth s**t" post for this to be a certified Coli HOH thread.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it the first time DC has placed anywhere for any reason in one of those contests? Thats like having Ms. Puerto Rico and Ms. Guam representing.

She's still a dumb bird probably on that :mjpls: , but whatever.

Why do ya'll coli nyggas always assume that any pretty, non-hood black chick who has some shyt going for her in life has no interest in dating black men? That's gotta be one of the most self-defeating, borderline c00nish mentalities you can have

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why do ya'll coli nyggas always assume that any pretty, non-hood black chick who has some shyt going for her in life has no interest in dating black men? That's gotta be one of the most self-defeating, borderline c00nish mentalities you can have
They like hood nikkas though. I don't know a single black chick that grew up in the suburbs that don't like hood nikkas unless she's a c00n and only has white and non-black friends. The ones that go to college and get decent paying jobs ditch the hood nikka if he ain't about bettering his life (but still fukk them on the low) and look for dudes with degrees with good paying jobs.. but the type of dude they really like are the hood nikkas.

I've seen this play in real life too many times, and even some chick that never checked for me in high school started checking for me when her ex-boyfriend (who I'm cool with) dropped out of college is now an aspiring "rapper". He wasn't really a hood nikka though.