Waynes Albums Are So Forgettable Its Crazy

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
No it won't. His influence is too evident. The best songs of his career were leaked, and people know the leaks. That says is all. I feel like dying, prostitute, something you forgot, etc were never released but I promise people know those songs. If anything his legend will grow as times passess because his best and most influential work isn't publicly available like that. On top of that Carter 1- 3 are straight classics and have aged well. Yall just be typing shyt.
The influence is very evident. But it’s not good influence. He has some of the worst spawns out of any rapper. And in turn, dudes after THEM are even worse.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The influence is very evident. But it’s not good influence. He has some of the worst spawns out of any rapper. And in turn, dudes after THEM are even worse.
Maybe... but look at drake and kendrick right now...Kendrick himself will tell you how wayne influenced him, and drake was put on by the dude. Ppl think highly of them

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Maybe... but look at drake and kendrick right now...Kendrick himself will tell you how wayne influenced him, and drake was put on by the dude. Ppl think highly of them
Shaq hit a FT every now and then. Kendrick has sites Eminem as an influence as well.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I never really listen to his albums can't front....when I'm in my Wayne bag its all mixtapes :manny: