WBC PRESIDENT: "if GGG and CANELO can't agree to Fight..then GGG MUST FIGHT CHARLO its his MANDATORY

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Given the option I'd take GGG vs Charlo over a Canelo rematch being GGG to me beat Canelo already. But with how Boxing's politics are these days, even Jermall knows that fight isn't realistic "yet". If Jermall was in GGG's shoes I'd be hard pressed to believe he wouldn't be trying to land that Canelo fight himself. The irony though is at 36-37 years old GGG is the likelier one to fight Charlo first than Canelo who's the younger guy. Jermall's problem is PBC / Showtime is a ghost town at 160 if we go by "In House" fighting (which still seems to be more of the norm). I'd like to see Jermall against Jacobs, Andrade, BJS but what's really the likelyhood of those happening either? :manny:
I agree that I think Charlo will the once over by the WBC because they want GGG-Canelo. Also, believe I read an article that said when a title holder has a belt the mandatories are enforced in a rotating basis, and I think the IBF mandatory has precedence over the WBC mandatory.

That is why I have been saying I think Charlo is out of luck for a bit, not because GGG is scared of him. For GGG to fight Canelo, they have to pay a step aside to Derevyanchenko and the IBF. Then I think the IBF would be next after the Canelo fight, then Charlo would be the mandatory.
If GGG doesn't fight Canelo, he would need to fight the IBF mandatory. That confuses things because say he fights Derevyanchenko instead of Canelo, they may try to make GGG-Canelo in May, which I would assume the WBC would let GGG bypass Charlo for the money fight with Canelo.

Not taking sides or trying to provide an opinion in those statements like some may think...that is to my knowledge of what I read how the governing body situations would work in those situations, love it or hate it. That is why I add my opinion that Charlo will have to look at one if the other top 160 lb fighters if he wants a quality opponent, because I think he gets iced out of a GGG fight for quite a while based on organizational politics.

:yeshrug:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Charlo gotta prove himself...but you nikkas keep Andrade in your mouth :mjlol:

Slump Andrade N then here come the "bu bu bu but Vanes already dropped him" "bu bu bu but he never fought nobody" "bu bu bu but Charlo still gotta prove himself N fight Jacob

JRock 2.0 :hhh:

PJTech

Pro
Daps
If that's what you feel that's what you feel but we have evidence showing the contrary. Ya need to stop w this Canelo won't fight xyz because every time it's said he goes and does exactly that.

It's funny you brought up that ggg weight bully shyt :sas1: out of his last 4 fights 2 jr middles, 1 welterweight, 1 REAL middleweight but he gonna fight Charlo next, okay. Like I said when the next fight is announced I'll be here for the

full

How many versions of that gif do you have? :dead:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The juelzing by shookboyz in this thread going as predicted...

This dude 36 years old and he only has two legit names on his resume...

He gon run from Charlo like he did SOG while he waits for Canelo...

Worst part is you have his stans cosign tryna make a case for him to fight more Vanes till he turns 40 instead of his mandatories...smh

bu bu bu bu but Canelo...:stopitslime:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Charlo gotta prove himself...but you nikkas keep Andrade in your mouth :mjlol:

Slump Andrade N then here come the "bu bu bu but Vanes already dropped him" "bu bu bu but he never fought nobody" "bu bu bu but Charlo still gotta prove himself N fight Jacob

JRock 2.0 :hhh:
I like Andrade, think he is super talented, and want him to get some big fights to make his name.

But why does it seem like he is stepping all over his own career. :mjcry:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Just going off what I have read...so can't say this is 100%, but when holding multiple belts the mandatories go in a rotating order, the one that is due is Derevyanchenko for the IBF, which is why GGG is petitioning to delay in case he fights Canelo in September.

That would mean GGG likely fights Derevyanchenko if Canelo follows through and then I think Charlo would have next...however knowing the WBC they would sell Charlo out if GGG-Canelo then wanted to make a May fight.

Not taking sides, just facts. :manny:

If we are taking sides, personally I don't really care what mandatory or list of top opponents GGG fights cause it looks like sans Canelo the BJS fight isn't in the cards because of the mandatories, which is disappointing. Really wanted to see GGG shut his mouth. After that any of the guys are the same to me. Lots of unproven quality talent that need to get their weight up by fighting an opponent people care about and want the GGG fight to be their "make it" fight. As long as GGG fights a legit opponent if Canelo doesn't want to fight, I'm good.

No spin zone needed. #GGGoodBoys ain't scared of anyone at 160. Bring it on. Just check my history about GGG's next opponent. First to say GGG needs a quality opponent if he doesn't fight Canelo in September.

The real problem is there have become people who have "chosen" fighters who havent proven anything at 160 and think GGG, Canelo and everyone is ducking them. They havent been on the scene or even hot for a minute, yet already being sold the story they are being ducked by every one else.

Like I have said, I am fine with GGG fighting Canelo, BJS, Jacobs, Charlo, Derevyanchenko, Andrade, even Murata...but only one man can get the fight. GGG should schedule vs. one of them, Canelo can fight Spike, and nothing is stopping any of those other cats from fighting each other. Let's get 160 popping. Like I said earlier this week, 160 is hot with talent, but stagnant as fukk cause no one is fighting anyone right now.

Had GGG scheduled Vanes as a regular fight I would be right there with ya. I dont have a problem with it since it was short notice.

I wouldn't fight any of the fighters I mentioned on short notice, it would be a rarity in boxing to find a fighter who would take that level of opponent on short notice.

That said, I never run from shyt. If GGG doesn't fight Canelo and he doesn't choose one of the opponents I mentioned, it would be a disappointment and he would deserve the criticism. Doesn't mean I wont still stan him or be a fan. Just means I can be critical of the situation.

I agree those other guys should be protective of their careers...but they deserve criticism as well if they choose bummy opponents when quality ones are available. Same rules as I am laying out for GGG. Like I said, 160 is loaded with talent, Canelo is the cash cow, GGG has the clout, but nothing is stopping EVERYONE at 160 from making hot matches. There is enough talent at 160 to gives us a lot of great fights if guys choose to fight each other.

I agree that I think Charlo will the once over by the WBC because they want GGG-Canelo. Also, believe I read an article that said when a title holder has a belt the mandatories are enforced in a rotating basis, and I think the IBF mandatory has precedence over the WBC mandatory.

That is why I have been saying I think Charlo is out of luck for a bit, not because GGG is scared of him. For GGG to fight Canelo, they have to pay a step aside to Derevyanchenko and the IBF. Then I think the IBF would be next after the Canelo fight, then Charlo would be the mandatory.
If GGG doesn't fight Canelo, he would need to fight the IBF mandatory. That confuses things because say he fights Derevyanchenko instead of Canelo, they may try to make GGG-Canelo in May, which I would assume the WBC would let GGG bypass Charlo for the money fight with Canelo.

Not taking sides or trying to provide an opinion in those statements like some may think...that is to my knowledge of what I read how the governing body situations would work in those situations, love it or hate it. That is why I add my opinion that Charlo will have to look at one if the other top 160 lb fighters if he wants a quality opponent, because I think he gets iced out of a GGG fight for quite a while based on organizational politics.

:yeshrug:

I like Andrade, think he is super talented, and want him to get some big fights to make his name.

But why does it seem like he is stepping all over his own career. :mjcry:

"THE BELTS CAN GO"
-Team ggg

He is what we thought he was

THE BELTS CAN GO :mjgrin:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The juelzing by shookboyz in this thread going as predicted...

This dude 36 years old and he only has two legit names on his resume...

He gon run from Charlo like he did SOG while he waits for Canelo...

Worst part is you have his stans cosign tryna make a case for him to fight more Vanes till he turns 40 instead of his mandatories...smh

bu bu bu bu but Canelo...:stopitslime:
How did he run from sog if they don’t even fight in the same wieght class?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
How did he run from sog if they don’t even fight in the same wieght class?
Yall shookboyz are straight up comedy with the hypocrisy...

Its as if yall expect us all to develop amnesia or just pretend Floyd and SOG never happened...

Same clowns that called Floyd a ducker for not coming out retirement to fight a MW are now trying to say that same MW being challenged by SMW is not ducking...:martin:

Never mind the fact when SOG was a SMW and calling this generic Euro can crusher out Lil G was coming into his MW fights at damn near 170 on fight night...

SMW is 168...

Clearly weight wasn't the issue...The issue was he'd rather chase a retired WW and pray for Canelo to come up to 160 (Nelo was at 154 at that time) than fight SOG...

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yall shookboyz are straight up comedy with the hypocrisy...

Its as if yall expect us all to develop amnesia or just pretend Floyd and SOG never happened...

Same clowns that called Floyd a ducker for not coming out retirement to fight a MW are now trying to say that same MW being challenged by SMW is not ducking...:martin:

Never mind the fact when SOG was a SMW and calling this generic Euro can crusher out Lil G was coming into his MW fights at damn near 170 on fight night...

SMW is 168...

Clearly weight wasn't the issue...The issue was he'd rather chase a retired WW and pray for Canelo to come up to 160 (Nelo was at 154 at that time) than fight SOG...

Your whole post is :snoop:

So cuz he comes in fight night at 170 then that means he should be fighting at 168?:dahell:

Canelo gains about 20 pounds on fight night so that means he should be fighting in the fight night wieght division?:heh:

Reason why triple g wanted to fight cotto, canelo, Martinez is cuz they had the green belt.

Also canelo has BEEN fighting in the middleweight division for along time, anything at 155 and above is middleweight.

Chase a ww? Who??

Pray for canelo to come up? Canelo thought if he got the green strap at middleweight that he didn’t have to fight a middleweight?:heh:

I STILL find it crazy how ANYONE can defend canelo for fighting at 155.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Your whole post is :snoop:

So cuz he comes in fight night at 170 then that means he should be fighting at 168?:dahell:

Canelo gains about 20 pounds on fight night so that means he should be fighting in the fight night wieght division?:heh:

Reason why triple g wanted to fight cotto, canelo, Martinez is cuz they had the green belt.

Also canelo has BEEN fighting in the middleweight division for along time, anything at 155 and above is middleweight.

Chase a ww? Who??

Pray for canelo to come up? Canelo thought if he got the green strap at middleweight that he didn’t have to fight a middleweight?:heh:

I STILL find it crazy how ANYONE can defend canelo for fighting at 155.
Logically without juelzing and deflecting to Canelo, please explain to me why a nikka that fights at 170 can't fight a SMW...

As for the rest of this asinine response...The Canelo deflection was expected because that's all you clowns ever do but LMAO at the complete duck and pretending you didnt read Floyd's name in that post...

nikka asked what WW when I clearly mentioned Floyd by name in that post he quoted...:russ:

Yall shookboyz straight clown status...

Worse than Pactards...

Last edited:

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Logically without juelzing and deflecting to Canelo, please explain to me why a nikka that fights at 170 can't fight a SMW...

As for the rest of this asinine response...The Canelo deflection was expected because that's all you clowns ever do but LMAO at the complete duck and pretending you didnt read Floyd's name in that post...

nikka asked what WW when I clearly mentioned Floyd by name in that post he quoted...:russ:

Yall shookboyz straight clown status...

Worse than Pactards...

I thought u were trolling about the fight night wieght but u were serious :mjlol:

So floyd weighs 160 on fight night when he fights at 154, he should be fighting at 160:ohhh:

Floyd talked down on triple g so he called him out to fight so u make it seem like he was chasing him :russ:

I can name fighters at 168 that challenged Floyd but I’m sure u know the answer to that :mjpls:

Canelo was just an EXAMPLE, I could have used 90% of the boxers and give u the same result, I just tried to make it look easy for u to understand :manny:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So floyd weighs 160 on fight night when he fights at 154, he should be fighting at 160:ohhh:
First off why are you using a WW who couldn't even make 154 for his two fights in that division as an example?:what:

Second if he can make 160 which is the MW limit and fight at 160...why can't he fight a MW?

Do you need to have to have the concept of weight and divisions explained to you bruh ?
Floyd talked down on triple g so he called him out to fight so u make it seem like he was chasing him :russ:

hqYJQiK.gif

I can name fighters at 168 that challenged Floyd but I’m sure u know the answer to that :mjpls:
What relevance does this have in this discussion about a fighter who fights at 168 refusing to fight a SMW ?
Why the fukk would Floyd who never weighed more than 152 fight a SMW? :what:

Canelo was just an EXAMPLE, I could have used 90% of the boxers and give u the same example, I just tried to make it look easy for u to understand :manny:
You got one thing right, Canelo was an example...

Another example of...

hqYJQiK.gif

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
First off why are you using a WW who couldn't even make 154 for his two fights in that division as an example?:what:

Second if he can make 160 which is the MW limit and fight at 160...why can't he fight a MW?

Do you need to have to have the concept of weight and divisions explained to you bruh ?

hqYJQiK.gif

What relevance does this have in this discussion about a fighter who fights at 168 refusing to fight a SMW ?
Why the fukk would Floyd who never weighed more than 152 fight a SMW? :what:

You got one thing right, Canelo was an example...

Another example of...

hqYJQiK.gif
Damn breh your dense as fukk :snoop:

I could use countless fighters who on fight night wiegh divisions above them but that doesn’t mean they should be fighting in that wieght division, I gave u an example that when Floyd fights at light middleweight that I’m sure he comes in at 160, with your logic he should be fighting at 160.

I can use every boxer out there and prove the same point, but I worry u still wouldn’t get it :ld:.. I still worry u still having got the point :francis:

And I’m not saying floyd fight at SMW :snoop:

I was saying that a fighter at SMW was calling him out, maybe u should call out that fighter?:sas1: