We are living in a world of illusion

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cannot define God

I can only surmise my beliefs in God, in orthodoxy this dilemma is defined by separating Gods "essence" which is unchanging with Gods "energies" which can be felt and experienced.

If God is one, then is essence is one. Meaning all is of God at the very least and all responds and is in feedback with God at the most (probably both)

therefore Gods energies can be felt by those who practice Gods ways. That said, the understanding of God is illuminated by the Torah. Not that God is OF the Torah...IE the Torah did not "make" God rather the Torah is a byproduct of Gods energies being utilized (Joshuas cleromancy, ummim and thummim etc)

That said as youve said and Ive said...if you believe in Jesus Christ the incarnate word of God and Gods only begotten son you can avoid all of the nonsense and babylonian trickery by just accepting the God of the word is true.

All things are declared so despite what any man has done or will do, God knows it, and how God will utilize it will only be realized by those who believe in the firstplace. Non-believers will turn to their idols, divination, their own made up ideas etc

Thats why the strongest position a man can make is to "Trust and Wait on the Lord" :takedat: this also is inline with Zeus favoring Epimetheus (hindsight) over Prometheus (foresight aka the "light bringer")

by analyzing the past we can ascertain Gods judgement and move accordingly but religion can skew many things due to satanic pride

If Jesus never mentioned the Torah or Yaweh you wouldn’t have any reference for God or who he is, which one, what he’s done, etc.... and more importantly who he isn’t.

you’d need some sort of bar or standard to measure the truth by

Without it you wouldn’t know the difference between Allah, Krishna, Ra or whatever name people have called their Gods

you can’t disregard the entire foundation and history in the OT (like Muslims do) even if you personally don’t necessarily need it in today’s life as a Christian especially if you aren’t a religious teacher/scholar etc

many different religions have tried to fit Jesus into their “equation” and everyone except Jews respect him to some extent

And it seems like you are doing the inverse

if just knowing and accepting Jesus was really that simple for you, you wouldn’t be studying a multitude of ancient religions after the fact

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
If Jesus never mentioned the Torah or Yaweh you wouldn’t have any reference for God or who he is, which one, what he’s done, etc.... and more importantly who he isn’t.

you’d need some sort of bar or standard to measure the truth by

Without it you wouldn’t know the difference between Allah, Krishna, Ra or whatever name people have called their Gods

you can’t disregard the entire foundation and history in the OT (like Muslims do) even if you personally don’t necessarily need it in today’s life as a Christian especially if you aren’t a religious teacher/scholar etc

many different religions have tried to fit Jesus into their “equation” and everyone except Jews respect him to some extent

And it seems like you are doing the inverse

if just knowing and accepting Jesus was really that simple for you, you wouldn’t be studying a multitude of ancient religions after the fact
If Jesus is the "Living Incarnate Word of God"

then all prophesy should be from Jesus logically :jbhmm:

1*oX6_aPAj5xJe7ayRfn5FAQ.jpeg

Gematria value of i can break these cuffs is 664 - English, Hebrew and Simple Gematria Calculator Values
how can one "speak" for God otherwise be it not from jesus? :leostare:

id reread that Deuteronomy post again and click the spoiler
Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 18:18

Anat - Wikipedia

The goddess name ‘Anat is preserved in the city names Beth-Anath and Anathoth. Anathoth seems to be a plural form of the name, perhaps a shortening of bêt ‘anātôt 'House of the ‘Anats', either a reference to many shrines of the goddess or a plural of intensification.

The ancient hero Shamgar, son of ‘Anat, is mentioned in Judges 3.31 and 5:6, which raises the idea that this judge or hero may have been understood as a demi-god, a mortal son of the goddess. But John Day (2000) notes that a number of Canaanites known from non-Biblical sources bore that title and theorizes that it was a military designation indicating a warrior under ‘Anat's protection.

In Elephantine (modern Aswan) in Egypt, the 5th century BCE Elephantine papyri make mention of a goddess called Anat-Yahu (Anat-Yahweh) worshiped in the temple to Yahweh originally built by Jewish refugees from the Babylonian conquest of Judah. These suggest that "even in exile and beyond the worship of a female deity endured."[24] The texts were written by a group of Jews living at Elephantine near the Nubian border, whose religion has been described as "nearly identical to Iron Age II Judahite religion".[25] The papyri describe the Jews as worshiping Anat-Yahu (or AnatYahu). Anat-Yahu is described as either the wife[26] or paredra (sacred consort)[27] of Yahweh or as a hypostatized aspect[28] of Yahweh.[29][25]

In contemporary Israel, "Anat" is a common female first name - see Anat (disambiguation). Philologist Anat Bechar, who herself bears the name, wrote: "The Biblical Shamgar was a rather minor and obscure character, and of his mother Anat we know nothing but her name. We do know that it was the name of a goddess in a Semitic pantheon to which the author(s) of the Bible were strongly and vehemently opposed, though it seems some of our ancestors did at some times worship her. None of which explains the popularity of the name in present-day Israel. To my mind, the reason is likely to be found in the completely accidental similarity of "Anat" with the European name "Annette", which appealed to Zionist pioneers coming from Europe and steeped in European culture. However, this hypothesis needs a thorough research in the Hebrew records from the early 20th Century, to verify or disprove".[30]

here is a myth to provide understanding
Gullveig - Wikipedia

Then [the sibyl] remembered the first great war in the world,

when they stabbed at Gullveig with spears,

and they burned her in Odin ’s hall;

thrice they burned the thrice-bom girl,

often, not once, but still she lived.

They called her heid, when she came to the house,

a sibylline witch, who knew the skill of wands,

she practised seid where she could, practised seid in a trance;

she was always a delight to wicked women.

Anat is also presumably the goddess whom Sanchuniathon calls Athene, a daughter of El, mother unnamed, who with Hermes (that is Thoth) counselled El on the making of a sickle and a spear of iron, presumably to use against his father Uranus. However, in the Baal cycle, that rôle is assigned to Asherah / ‘Elat and ‘Anat is there called the "Virgin."[31]

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Jesus is the "Living Incarnate Word of God"

then all prophesy should be from Jesus logically :jbhmm:

1*oX6_aPAj5xJe7ayRfn5FAQ.jpeg

Gematria value of i can break these cuffs is 664 - English, Hebrew and Simple Gematria Calculator Values
how can one "speak" for God otherwise be it not from jesus? :leostare:

id reread that Deuteronomy post again and click the spoiler
Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 18:18

Anat - Wikipedia

here is a myth to provide understanding
Gullveig - Wikipedia

yea but Jesus “eternal word” wouldn’t contradict itself. Otherwise that would make him a false prophet in hindsight and the Bible unreliable

You can’t see how it’s problematic?

It’s basically a catch 22 in your case

Also Jesus/Gods “eternal word” wouldn’t include make room for or need any revisions from other religions especially those who followers worshiping other Gods

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
yea but Jesus “eternal word” wouldn’t contradict itself. Otherwise that would make him a false prophet in hindsight and the Bible unreliable

You can’t see how it’s problematic?

It’s basically a catch 22 in your case

Also Jesus/Gods “eternal word” wouldn’t include make room for or need any revisions from other religions especially those who followers worshiping other Gods
those are your own judgments

so its not a catch 22

you have decided that the word of god is sealed...so it is for you :ehh: see how that works

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those are your own judgments

so its not a catch 22

you have decided that the word of god is sealed...so it is for you :ehh: see how that works

nice assessment. That’s exactly the point I was making :ehh:

and that’s why I’m not a Christian turned Muslim, or Mormon or Jehovah’s Witness, or new age Christian, or Hebrew Israelite, etc.... :manny:

But it was you who admitted the word is “eternal” which means unchanging :youngsabo:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
nice assessment. That’s exactly the point I was making :ehh:

and that’s why I’m not a Christian turned Muslim, or Mormon or Jehovah’s Witness, or new age Christian, or Hebrew Israelite, etc.... :manny:

But it was you who admitted the word is “eternal” which means unchanging :youngsabo:
eternal can just mean infinite

doesnt necessarily mean fixed

ive posted it many times but Heh (hwh) represents infinity (or innumerable forms) in Egypt

so in other words, one statement or idea could take on infinite forms...and perceptions :ehh:

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eternal can just mean infinite

doesnt necessarily mean fixed

ive posted it many times but Heh (hwh) represents infinity (or innumerable forms) in Egypt

so in other words, one statement or idea could take on infinite forms...and perceptions :ehh:

yea Heh which means “Flood”? :patrice:

which is one of EIGHT deities of Ancient Egypt :beli:

the Ogdoad (Ancient Greek: ὀγδοάς "the Eightfold"; Ancient Egyptian: ḫmnyw, a plural nisba of ḫmnw "eight") were eight primordial deities worshiped in Hermopolis.

His name originally meant "flood", referring to the watery chaos that the Egyptians believed existed before the creation of the world.[2]The Egyptians envisioned this chaos as infinite, in contrast with the finite created world,

so Heh personified this aspect of the primordial waters. :whoo:

According to Wikipedia, seems like EGYPTIANS attributed God to things the Bible says was created by God as most native peoples were doing all around the world.:manny:

if this Egyptian knowledge was so advanced and especially if it came from Yaweh as some shared universal knowledge, then they’d already know better than to believe in Heh or any other Gods by another name

I know you’re smarter than this. You gotta be smarter than the Egyptians at least and stop giving them the benefit of the doubt because they’re black and had a great civilization

if everything is open to interpretation, than anything goes. Anything is right in your own eyes and according to your narrative or how YOU see God. I understand where you’re coming from but that kinda makes you GOD or you above Gods word.

I can even understand accepting NEW ideas if you don’t believe Gods word is “sealed” But why continue going in the past history looking to understand God today when we have a Bible that describes the living God, eternal and relevant to all times?

like I said, you’re trying to fit Egypt in to a closed/sealed story of God in hindsight..... which doesn’t even make sense logically.

You can’t rewrite a history/scenario that didn’t exist/happen (unless you’re writing the Koran :skip:)

Egypt had their time, their kingdom came and went. Their religion and customs are dead and not even fully understood today.

But you have your own reasons for looking at Egypt specifically I know :hubie:

But It’s is a slippery cause once you let Egyptian Gods/ideas in gotta let everything else in with it..... even Allah or should I say the “Arab” moon god from islam :youngsabo:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
yea Heh which means “Flood”? :patrice:

which is one of EIGHT deities of Ancient Egypt :beli:

the Ogdoad (Ancient Greek: ὀγδοάς "the Eightfold"; Ancient Egyptian: ḫmnyw, a plural nisba of ḫmnw "eight") were eight primordial deities worshiped in Hermopolis.

His name originally meant "flood", referring to the watery chaos that the Egyptians believed existed before the creation of the world.[2]The Egyptians envisioned this chaos as infinite, in contrast with the finite created world,

so Heh personified this aspect of the primordial waters. :whoo:

According to Wikipedia, seems like EGYPTIANS attributed God to things the Bible says was created by God as most native peoples were doing all around the world.:manny:

if this Egyptian knowledge was so advanced and especially if it came from Yaweh as some shared universal knowledge, then they’d already know better than to believe in Heh or any other Gods by another name

I know you’re smarter than this. You gotta be smarter than the Egyptians at least and stop giving them the benefit of the doubt because they’re black and had a great civilization

if everything is open to interpretation, than anything goes. Anything is right in your own eyes and according to your narrative or how YOU see God. I understand where you’re coming from but that kinda makes you GOD or you above Gods word.

I can even understand accepting NEW ideas if you don’t believe Gods word is “sealed” But why continue going in the past history looking to understand God today when we have a Bible that describes the living God, eternal and relevant to all times?

like I said, you’re trying to fit Egypt in to a closed/sealed story of God in hindsight..... which doesn’t even make sense logically.

You can’t rewrite a history/scenario that didn’t exist/happen (unless you’re writing the Koran :skip:)

Egypt had their time, their kingdom came and went. Their religion and customs are dead and not even fully understood today.

But you have your own reasons for looking at Egypt specifically I know :hubie:

But It’s is a slippery cause once you let Egyptian Gods/ideas in gotta let everything else in with it..... even Allah or should I say the “Arab” moon god from islam :youngsabo:

technically the primordial waters precede creation as shown here:

Genesis 1:1-2
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

"In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth" is a declaration of a previous event

and the clause that explains the next is "why" God made the heaven and the earth

The act of creation begins with:

"3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

the Ogdoad, are eight representations of the same entity :francis: meaning Nun(Naunet), Kek (Kekuit), Heh (Hauhet), Qerh or Amun (Qerhet or Amunet) all represent one and infinity.

eight is infinity with a twist :takedat:

its because as pig latin is to english is how hebrew is to egyptian..from my perspective

the entire bible can take infinite interpretations technically. The words may change and the message might get muddied

but "The Name" is God. Which means who it represents is clearly God. Thus my reverence for the Ogdoad :ehh: at the most basic level God is still what is described in Genesis 1 (The Word, The Waters and the Spirit of God)

"Light shineth in darkness but darkness comprehended it not" the ink is dark :takedat: like my pupils

:banderas:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
technically the primordial waters precede creation as shown here:

Genesis 1:1-2

"In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth" is a declaration of a previous event

and the clause that explains the next is "why" God made the heaven and the earth

The act of creation begins with:

"3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

the Ogdoad, are eight representations of the same entity :francis: meaning Nun(Naunet), Kek (Kekuit), Heh (Hauhet), Qerh or Amun (Qerhet or Amunet) all represent one and infinity.

eight is infinity with a twist :takedat:

its because as pig latin is to english is how hebrew is to egyptian..from my perspective

the entire bible can take infinite interpretations technically. The words may change and the message might get muddied

but "The Name" is God. Which means who it represents is clearly God. Thus my reverence for the Ogdoad :ehh: at the most basic level God is still what is described in Genesis 1 (The Word, The Waters and the Spirit of God)

"Light shineth in darkness but darkness comprehended it not" the ink is dark :takedat: like my pupils

:banderas:

that’s all how YOU interpret it. Billions of people through history have interpreted it the other way.

It’s hard enough explaining a “Trinity” or even conceiving God from the Bible which is the easiest most basic understanding since we had an actual human Jesus to break it down and represent it.

But now you wanna explain God as “8 beings in one” from Egypt mythological teachings

and then fit that in the idea of a Trinity:what:

AND you also believe in Muhammad and Allah on top of it all? :banderas:

you goin deep down the rabbit hole, breh :whoo:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
that’s all how YOU interpret it. Billions of people through history have interpreted it the other way.

It’s hard enough explaining a “Trinity” or even conceiving God from the Bible which is the easiest most basic understanding since we had an actual human Jesus to break it down and represent it.

But now you wanna explain God as “8 beings in one” from Egypt mythological teachings

and then fit that in the idea of a Trinity:what:

AND you also believe in Muhammad and Allah on top of it all? :banderas:

you goin deep down the rabbit hole, breh :whoo:

:whoa: seems turning eight into three seems like bad math unless you cut it in two

Last edited: