We are living in a world of illusion

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Having sometime to think about my uk trip and here. People in general allowed themselves to be programmed to the point where they lose themselves. They fit themselves into all these molds for acceptance amongst others that by the time, they have to think for themselves as in what they like personally, theyre saying someone else thoughts and ideas. You may lose a sense of self where you have to end up pushing back and saying this isnt for me. Regardless of where you go in the world, theres always programming set up for you to get plugged into. Its up to you to decide whether you want to build a line of thinking for you or to follow someone else.
thats tricky though

because lines of thinking could be in very small places

source.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats tricky though

because lines of thinking could be in very small places

source.gif

You know now that you mentioned it. Even if you gave many people the freedom to create their own lane or own line of thinking to live under, they would be too scared to have one if they couldnt have the approval or validation of their peers or someone who they see as an authority figure.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You know now that you mentioned it. Even if you gave many people the freedom to create their own lane or own line of thinking to live under, they would be too scared to have one if they couldnt have the approval or validation of their peers or someone who they see as an authority figure.
the easier solution is give yourself the freedom and disregard the many people

just consider the commandments :hubie::blessed:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the easier solution is give yourself the freedom and disregard the many people

just consider the commandments :hubie::blessed:

Crazy enough. I had a flash back about grade school where the commandments, its purpose and how it was created.

But even with that, im quick to remind myself not to go too deep. Humans have a lot more powers than they believe. So much power that we create limitations on ourselves that limit our potential power. Theres always going to be natural limitations but in terms of collectivism, its very possible that it could be done to get goals reached. Thats why the elite always create division.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Crazy enough. I had a flash back about grade school where the commandments, its purpose and how it was created.

But even with that, im quick to remind myself not to go too deep. Humans have a lot more powers than they believe. So much power that we create limitations on ourselves that limit our potential power. Theres always going to be natural limitations but in terms of collectivism, its very possible that it could be done to get goals reached. Thats why the elite always create division.
:troll:
..........*

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Matthew 6:9-13
Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors.
And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

John 14:2-6
In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

@MMS

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Matthew 6:9-13

John 14:2-6

@MMS

source.gif

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Marks

I know the name of that smiter [i.e., Medjed] among them who belongs to the House of Osiris, who shoots with his eyes, yet is unseen. The sky is encircled with the fiery blast of his mouth and Hāpi makes report, yet he is unseen
800px-Medjed_%28Deity%29.png

No.. interestingly enough, though, according to the septuagint legend, the seventy-two Jewish Elders all made more than a dozen minor changes to the Greek translation in order to prevent misunderstanding (and, of course, miraculously, all seventy-two made precisely the same alterations): the first was changing בְּרֵאשִׁית בָּרָא אֱלֹקִים to אֱלֹקִים בָּרָא בְּרֵאשִׁית in case the reader conclude that בְּרֵאשִׁית created אֱלֹקִים !!!
(In the beginning God Created vs God created In the beginning)