Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Rebekah loved Jacob, but Isaac loved the wild game of Esau :wow:

images

the adornments :wow:

Adah[edit]​

Hebrew: עָדָה‎, Modern: ʿAda, Tiberian: ʿĀḏā; adornment[40]

1. the first wife of Lamech, and the mother of Jabal and Jubal. (Genesis 4:19–23)
  2. the first wife of Esau, the daughter of Elon the Hittite. It has been suggested by biblical scholars that she is the same person as "Basemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite", mentioned as a wife of Esau in Genesis 26.[41][42] She bore Esau's firstborn Eliphaz, and became the matriarch of the Edomites. (Genesis 26:34, 36:2–4)

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
John 9-10

Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.

:myman:
i plan to step out at night so i make sure all the roads i plan to travel are well lit*

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i plan to step out at night so i make sure all the roads i plan to travel are well lit*
@Marks
142: May you bespit the face of Horus and remove his injury! May you catch the testicles of Seth and remove his mutilation! That one is born for you, this one is conceived for you.
6918.gif

Genesis 47:1
1 Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

Ahkmenrah's tomb is first seen during daylight as Cecil the previous night guard shows Larry. Larry is then showed the 24 kart gold tablet behind Ahkmenrah that Cecil says is Ahkmenrahs "Most prized possession" and that it was "Worth a fortune". Later when Larry is confused on how everything in the museum is coming to life Theodore Roosevelt shows him the tablet in Ahkmenrah's tomb and explains that it is what brings them all to life. While he does this you can hear Ahkmenrah wailing from inside his sarcophagus and Theodore tells him "Yell all you want Pharaoh, you been in there for 54 years, you're not getting out tonight!" It is thought that the previous night guards told all the free-roaming exhibits not to let Ahkmenrah out with no explanation as to why. That is what lead the other exhibits to fear Ahkmenrah. The next time Larry is at Ahkmenrah's tomb is when he and his son are locked in the tomb by the previous night guards as they steal artifacts. The Anubis, Ahkmenrah's protectors start to attack Larry and his son, Nick. To save their lives Larry slides the stone holding Ahkmenrah in his tomb off and lets the pharaoh out. At first, as Ahkmenrah gets up from his tomb he seems scary with the rags covering his face, however, upon removing the wrappings from his head, Ahkmenrah states " You would not believe how stuffy it is in there" in a British accent, which of course confuses Larry and Nick. Ahkmenrah then explains he was on display at the Egyptology Department at Cambridge University and learned English there. From that point on Larry can tell Ahkmenrah isn't dangerous and has Ahkmenrah help them out of his tomb. later Ahkmenrah translates Hun so that Larry won't be ripped apart by Huns and uses his tablet to summon all the exhibit's back to the museum before dawn so they won't turn to dust. He helps Larry tally up all the animals and exhibits. Then there's a huge dance party the next night where you can see Ahkmenrah playing soccer and dancing.

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Koichos

so I was meditating on this
The ark is described as being daubed with asphalt and pitch, and the English word "ark" is a translation of the Hebrew תֵּבָה (tevah, modern teiva), the same word used for Noah's Ark. According to Irving Finkel, the word tevah is nearly identical to the Babylonian word for an oblong boat (ṭubbû), especially given that "v" and "b" are the same letter in Hebrew: bet (ב).[3]

The "bulrushes" (Hebrew: גֹּ֫מֶא gome) were likely to have been papyrus stalks (Cyperus papyrus), daubed with bitumen and pitch.

A similar but earlier story is told of Sargon of Akkad.

In english it is regarded as a ark/cradle of bitumen and pitch

but in hebrew it could be interpreted as a ark/box of asphalt and pitch...in the movie its clearly a floating cradle of sorts but the words seem to lend a potentially alternate meaning??!?!

in the egyptian myth of horus and set, it said Set attempted to wade the nile with a boat of stone :patrice:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Hebrews 11:3
By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

3x2tMI5.gif

XgOI6ko.gif

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having sometime to think about my uk trip and here. People in general allowed themselves to be programmed to the point where they lose themselves. They fit themselves into all these molds for acceptance amongst others that by the time, they have to think for themselves as in what they like personally, theyre saying someone else thoughts and ideas. You may lose a sense of self where you have to end up pushing back and saying this isnt for me. Regardless of where you go in the world, theres always programming set up for you to get plugged into. Its up to you to decide whether you want to build a line of thinking for you or to follow someone else.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS