Reppin
Auburn, AL
I see the game you playing but

"Eris Awaits

Return to Eris at the tree to decipher a message of darkness"
giphy.gif

but remember....there are TWO ladies

That quran verse actually exposes something interesting:
since Muslims can eat game that has been caught in a domesticated dog's mouth, the saliva of a domesticated dog cannot be impure.
22528479_1287647561363560_6917586405576519958_n.jpg

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@010101 remember when you said: its all quack and pyschedelics. I may have found a way to convert ducks and chickens :banderas:
xenomorph.jpg

even susan and douglas can get redeemed :wow:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
"To define God is to deny him."

Reuben was Jacob's (Israel) eldest son with Leah. Genesis 35:22 says, "And it came to pass, while Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine; and Israel heard of it."[10] As a result of this adultery, he lost the respect of his father, who said: "Unstable as water, you shall excel no longer; For when you mounted your father’s bed, You brought disgrace—my couch he mounted!"[11]

Some rabbinical commentators interpreted the story differently, saying that Reuben's disruption of Bilhah's and Jacob's beds was not through sex with Bilhah. As long as Rachel was alive, say these commentators, Jacob kept her bed in his tent. When Rachel died, Jacob moved Bilhah's bed into his tent, who had been mentored by Rachel, to retain a closeness to his favourite wife. However, Reuben, Leah's eldest, felt that this move slighted his mother, who was also a primary wife, and so he moved his mother's bed into Jacob's tent and removed or overturned Bilhah's. This invasion of Jacob's privacy was viewed so gravely that the Bible equates it with adultery, and lost Reuben his first-born right to a double inheritance.

One of the interesting things in Genesis 2 that I have been meditating on is that "husbandry" starts with God bringing beasts to Adam to see what he would name them...and that a sleep would be brought on to Adam if no "helpmeet" was found amongst the beasts

Is God implying that a deep sleep is associated with Adams wife? If so...did Reuben think God brought Jacobs couch to him? :jbhmm:

The Lord said to my couch :jbhmm:

Matthew 22:43-46
43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

peer pressure illusion

:hubie:something seem off about this

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. 22 Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He [b]made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.
23 And Adam said:
“This is now bone of my bones
And flesh of my flesh;
She shall be called [c]Woman,
Because she was taken out of [d]Man.”
24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be[e] joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
Maybe Adam dreamed Woman into being maybe thats a hint as to where god is hmm

:troll:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
GB0qNSjbUAAQvXo

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern."

William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern."

6inppYq.png

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Wishing you all a wonderful new year.

Mark 11:23-25
23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.
24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

the adversary and the helper are both nearer than hands and feet @MMS

:jbhmm:

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life...

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

the adversary and the helper are both nearer than hands and feet @MMS

:jbhmm:

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life...

@Koichos remember the wagons that Joseph brought to carry Jacob :myman:

1 Kings 12:19-33

19 So Israel rebelled against the house of David unto this day.

20 And it came to pass, when all Israel heard that Jeroboam was come again, that they sent and called him unto the congregation, and made him king over all Israel: there was none that followed the house of David, but the tribe of Judah only.

21 And when Rehoboam was come to Jerusalem, he assembled all the house of Judah, with the tribe of Benjamin, an hundred and fourscore thousand chosen men, which were warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to bring the kingdom again to Rehoboam the son of Solomon.

22 But the word of God came unto Shemaiah the man of God, saying,

23 Speak unto Rehoboam, the son of Solomon, king of Judah, and unto all the house of Judah and Benjamin, and to the remnant of the people, saying,

24 Thus saith the Lord, Ye shall not go up, nor fight against your brethren the children of Israel: return every man to his house; for this thing is from me. They hearkened therefore to the word of the Lord, and returned to depart, according to the word of the Lord.

25 Then Jeroboam built Shechem in mount Ephraim, and dwelt therein; and went out from thence, and built Penuel.

26 And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David:

27 If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the Lord at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah.

28 Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

29 And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan.

30 And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan.

31 And he made an house of high places, and made priests of the lowest of the people, which were not of the sons of Levi.

32 And Jeroboam ordained a feast in the eighth month, on the fifteenth day of the month, like unto the feast that is in Judah, and he offered upon the altar. So did he in Bethel, sacrificing unto the calves that he had made: and he placed in Bethel the priests of the high places which he had made.

33 So he offered upon the altar which he had made in Bethel the fifteenth day of the eighth month, even in the month which he had devised of his own heart; and ordained a feast unto the children of Israel: and he offered upon the altar, and burnt incense.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

Krishnamurti has a cold ass line in the video if you aren't through it yet. He says "Wanting and thinking go together" and that thinking is the cause of disharmony in us as human beings. Full video/interview here if you interested:

"our illusion that we have a mind is born out of fear"

You should know me at this point though, I am suspicious of thought to put it nicely lol

UG an interestering dude though. He grew up with and around a lot of your classical gurus from that era but he came to fukking despise them. He thought they were leading ppl astray.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS