We are living in a world of illusion

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Nah I mean Ammonians. The ones Herodotus mentions. Located at the Oasis of Siwa. Where the Oracle of Siwa was revered, who also shared the same name was Ammon. Said Oracle was also considered to be the earthly aspect of Zeus/Jupiter-Ammon. Reminds me of Jesus in a way. Also seen that (C)Ham can be pronounced similarly Khem from Kmt. And then the shared Sun and Ram stuff. and Gensis 1:2 lining up with Egyptian Creation.

Also the whole sons of Noah reminds me of the whole "they come in threes" trope. Noahs sons, Adams sons, the three Baals, the Trinity, three sons of Cronus/Saturn, Noahs Ark, Manus' Boat, the Egyptian sun boat. etc.

It's also funny how Amon is the hidden one but details of Ammonium, the city, is lost in history, "hidden"

Whats also interesting is some of these tales in the Bible are kind of like retellings of a Biblical tale before it
you lost me on this one

the Siwa oasis is west of egypt, where present day algeria and libya are

those people werent egyptians

this was also the location that Alexander the great went to to prove he was "son of Amun"

it is said that that temple was known for homosexuality. :hubie:they definitely werent Harlammonians

in the epic "Contest of Horus and Seth" Seth attempts to rape Horus but he apparently defended himself... caught his semen then proceeded to feed it back to him using his favorite food :scusthov:

Genesis 31:43-55

43 And Laban answered and said unto Jacob, These daughters are my daughters, and these children are my children, and these cattle are my cattle, and all that thou seest is mine: and what can I do this day unto these my daughters, or unto their children which they have born?

44 Now therefore come thou, let us make a covenant, I and thou; and let it be for a witness between me and thee.

45 And Jacob took a stone, and set it up for a pillar.

46 And Jacob said unto his brethren, Gather stones; and they took stones, and made an heap: and they did eat there upon the heap.

47 And Laban called it Jegarsahadutha: but Jacob called it Galeed.

48 And Laban said, This heap is a witness between me and thee this day. Therefore was the name of it called Galeed;

49 And Mizpah; for he said, The Lord watch between me and thee, when we are absent one from another.

50 If thou shalt afflict my daughters, or if thou shalt take other wives beside my daughters, no man is with us; see, God is witness betwixt me and thee.

51 And Laban said to Jacob, Behold this heap, and behold this pillar, which I have cast betwixt me and thee:

52 This heap be witness, and this pillar be witness, that I will not pass over this heap to thee, and that thou shalt not pass over this heap and this pillar unto me, for harm.

53 The God of Abraham, and the God of Nahor, the God of their father, judge betwixt us. And Jacob sware by the fear of his father Isaac.

54 Then Jacob offered sacrifice upon the mount, and called his brethren to eat bread: and they did eat bread, and tarried all night in the mount.

55 And early in the morning Laban rose up, and kissed his sons and his daughters, and blessed them: and Laban departed, and returned unto his place.

the world is real & the way you imagine things is the illusion..........*
at this rate it could be interchangeable for you and you would never really know the difference

if you cannot define whats real how do you suppose you define whats illusion?

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
you lost me on this one

the Siwa oasis is west of egypt, where present day algeria and libya are

those people werent egyptians

this was also the location that Alexander the great went to to prove he was "son of Amun"

it is said that that temple was known for homosexuality. :hubie:they definitely werent Harlammonians

in the epic "Contest of Horus and Seth" Seth attempts to rape Horus but he apparently defended himself... caught his semen then proceeded to feed it back to him using his favorite food :scusthov:

Genesis 31:43-55

43 And Laban answered and said unto Jacob, These daughters are my daughters, and these children are my children, and these cattle are my cattle, and all that thou seest is mine: and what can I do this day unto these my daughters, or unto their children which they have born?

44 Now therefore come thou, let us make a covenant, I and thou; and let it be for a witness between me and thee.

45 And Jacob took a stone, and set it up for a pillar.

46 And Jacob said unto his brethren, Gather stones; and they took stones, and made an heap: and they did eat there upon the heap.

47 And Laban called it Jegarsahadutha: but Jacob called it Galeed.

48 And Laban said, This heap is a witness between me and thee this day. Therefore was the name of it called Galeed;

49 And Mizpah; for he said, The Lord watch between me and thee, when we are absent one from another.

50 If thou shalt afflict my daughters, or if thou shalt take other wives beside my daughters, no man is with us; see, God is witness betwixt me and thee.

51 And Laban said to Jacob, Behold this heap, and behold this pillar, which I have cast betwixt me and thee:

52 This heap be witness, and this pillar be witness, that I will not pass over this heap to thee, and that thou shalt not pass over this heap and this pillar unto me, for harm.

53 The God of Abraham, and the God of Nahor, the God of their father, judge betwixt us. And Jacob sware by the fear of his father Isaac.

54 Then Jacob offered sacrifice upon the mount, and called his brethren to eat bread: and they did eat bread, and tarried all night in the mount.

55 And early in the morning Laban rose up, and kissed his sons and his daughters, and blessed them: and Laban departed, and returned unto his place.

at this rate it could be interchangeable for you and you would never really know the difference

if you cannot define whats real how do you suppose you define whats illusion?
They were a colony of Ethiopians and Egyptians. It is in Egypt

He cites a Etearchus being their king. Probably the Greek way of saying the Nubian Taharqa. That king tells a story about African Pygmies abducting people to their town, which he claims their water source is the source of the Nile

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I had this sh!t on Sega before the internet.Don't talk to me.
@Marks

Take no thought...or take no thot? :jbhmm:

drhunter.png

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
They were a colony of Ethiopians and Egyptians. It is in Egypt

He cites a Etearchus being their king. Probably the Greek way of saying the Nubian Taharqa. That king tells a story about African Pygmies abducting people to their town, which he claims their water source is the source of the Nile
well there are two niles. The blue nile and the white nile

both are in Kush. Nowhere near Siwa. Siwa is right at the border of Libya but the actual location of the temple there is unknown but is said to be in the area.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Matthew 6:27 NKJV

KJV

PmFL1ye.gif

drhunter2.png

:mjgrin:

John 14:3
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
drhunter2.png

:mjgrin:

John 14:3

In my father's house there are many mansions indeed

:ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
you mean the Ammonites

that said, remember the names are just epithets. "Amun" just meant hidden one. There is good and bad involved with contemplating "hiddenness"

the wiki insinuates they were Semitic peoples not Hamitic.
Mo'avim are descendants of Mo'av (Lōṭ's son by his elder daughter - B'réshît 19:37).
'Ammonim are descendants of 'Ammon (Lōṭ's son by his younger daughter - B'réshît 19:38).
And Lōṭ is the nephew of Avraham (ibid., 11:27), the 7th great-grandson of Shem (ibid., 11:10-26).

EDIT - just noticed something I never noticed

in Genesis 10

the sons of ham are mentioned in two places
As are Nο'aḥ's (vv. 1, 32) and Shem's (vv. 21, 31).

but describe two bloodlines
Huh?

Verse 1: Nο'aḥ's descendants;
verse 32 concludes.

Verses 2-4: Yeffet's descendants;
verse 5 concludes.

Verses 6-19: Ḥam's descendants;
verse 20 concludes.

Verses 21-30: Shem's descendants;
verse 31 concludes.

here the typical blood line

but here something unusual :jbhmm: why does it restate "these are the sons of Ham"
To illustrate that – despite their division into numerous peoples, languages, lands and kingdoms (vv. 6-19) – they are all, still, Ḥam's descendants (v. 20).

The same wording is used for Shem's delineation. In fact, Shem's and am's are almost identical in Hebrew:

(10:20 בראשית) אֵלֶּה בְנֵי־חָם לְמִשְׁפְּחֹתָם לִלְשֹׁנֹתָם בְּאַרְצֹתָם בְּגוֹיֵהֶם׃
(בראשית 10:31) אֵלֶּה בְנֵי־שֵׁם לְמִשְׁפְּחֹתָם לִלְשֹׁנֹתָם בְּאַרְצֹתָם לְגוֹיֵהֶם׃

Yeffet's account is really quite straightforward, spanning just four verses (2-5).

Still, 10:5 (Yeffet) ends in the same manner as 10:20 (Ḥam) and 10:31 (Shem).

• Dap

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
2 Corinthians 10:5
casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
convoluted & useless*
...........*

Messagetostalker.png

:mjgrin: well atleast i know there arent enemy spacecraft in this sector.