We are living in a world of illusion

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
This topic has gone off the rails :heh:

Time to drop a new Christianity vs Islam thread :banderas:
That which shows as imperfection is the lie because where you are is God. You are light, you need not toil, spin or take thought. This is about your identity. Bless.

B5Snc7P.gif

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
That which shows as imperfection is the lie because where you are is God. You are light, you need not toil, spin or take thought. This is about your identity. Bless.

B5Snc7P.gif
help me understand this :jbhmm: @Koichos

The Arabic uses the past tense, as if that Day were already here, to help the reader/listener imagine how it will be. Some traditional commentators hold the view that this describes an actual event at the time of the Prophet, but it clearly refers to the end of the world.[16]

First thing that comes to mind is Solomons Judgment on the Two Mothers :dwillhuh:

1 Kings 3:16-28
16 Then came there two women, that were harlots, unto the king, and stood before him.

17 And the one woman said, O my lord, I and this woman dwell in one house; and I was delivered of a child with her in the house.

18 And it came to pass the third day after that I was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in the house.

19 And this woman's child died in the night; because she overlaid it.

20 And she arose at midnight, and took my son from beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom.

21 And when I rose in the morning to give my child suck, behold, it was dead: but when I had considered it in the morning, behold, it was not my son, which I did bear.

22 And the other woman said, Nay; but the living is my son, and the dead is thy son. And this said, No; but the dead is thy son, and the living is my son. Thus they spake before the king.

23 Then said the king, The one saith, This is my son that liveth, and thy son is the dead: and the other saith, Nay; but thy son is the dead, and my son is the living.

24 And the king said, Bring me a sword. And they brought a sword before the king.

25 And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other.

26 Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it.

27 Then the king answered and said, Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof.

28 And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had judged; and they feared the king: for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him, to do judgment.

also @Black White Sox Hat never unlocked this ship before :wow:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

an interesting analogy :jbhmm:

its one of my favorite movies albeit for the wrong reasons (I am an exwrestler)...now in the movie you find out that hes just talking to himself...and doing those things to himself...for context

regarding "splitting the moon" and the harlots switching of children it may have some overlap.

I perceive Solomons time as really "Canaans" time and that they worshipped the Moon and actively divinated with it. So the two phases of the moon can be considered the harlots, and the light recorded from each side (bright moon light and dark moon light) as the two children...now which one is living and which one is dead is what I'm confused about

that said these are just a few reasons why the first and second temple period were NOT good to me...is because they mistakenly assume the moon as God or the source of his will.

So as I said to @JoelB this is why I said to not make the mistake of confusing God for a harlot
(Goddess of the Bacchic frenzy :skip: hysteria knows no limits i guess)
giphy.gif

even the term "The Most High" can be taken into captivity as I have shown with "Tethys" and how it corrupts peoples thinking

it all goes back to a false attribution of what "Heaven" is and the mistake of interpreting Jacobs ladder to heaven as a physical ladder that is extending upwards

(what if a soulstone....was a memory card :jbhmm:)

when in hebrew it is a "Sullam" or support...and as I've linked in this thread and many others one of the most powerful Hebrew texts mentions a "Meshullam" or friendly support who is master of Tamut (death)...how much of a difference does it make in the name for it to be Samekh or Shin??????

you're welcome

what a magnificent legal document @Koichos :wow: if i didnt know any better id say that it is the ancient covenant (Abraham)

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Marks do you ever wonder...why God surnamed Jacob "Israel"?

"Just a rubber ball"

Angier or Jahangir ?:wow: two fleeces and two bows

According to the Qur'an the use of hunting dogs is permitted, which is a reason the Maliki school draws a distinction between feral and domesticated dogs―since Muslims can eat game that has been caught in a domesticated dog's mouth, the saliva of a domesticated dog cannot be impure.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
@Marks do you ever wonder...why God surnamed Jacob "Israel"?

"Just a rubber ball"

Angier or Jahangir ?:wow: two fleeces and two bows

The name Israel is of Hebrew origin and means "wrestled with God." It is derived from the Hebrew name Yisra'el, which means "God contends"
Genesis 32:25-29
Now when He saw that He did not prevail against him, He [c]touched the socket of his hip; and the socket of Jacob’s hip was out of joint as He wrestled with him. 26 And He said, “Let Me go, for the day breaks.”

But he said, “I will not let You go unless You bless me!”

So He said to him, “What is your name?”

He said, “Jacob.”

And He said, “Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but [d]Israel; for you have struggled with God and with men, and have prevailed.”

Then Jacob asked, saying, “Tell me Your name, I pray.”

And He said, “Why is it that you ask about My name?” And He blessed him there.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
help me understand this :jbhmm: @Koichos

In Hebrew, at least, miracles (נֵֵס) are intimately related through the actual language with tests of faith (לְנַסּוֺת).

On a side note, it is quite fitting that post #858 and post #861 were submitted on 30th Av (August 17) and 1st Elul (August 18), the first and second day of Rōsh Ḥōdêsh, our ḥag (festival) marking the new moon/month!

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
In Hebrew, at least, miracles (נֵֵס) are intimately related through the actual language with tests of faith (לְנַסּוֺת).

On a side note, it is quite fitting that post #858 and post #861 were submitted on 30th Av (August 17) and 1st Elul (August 18), the first and second day of Rōsh Ḥōdêsh, our ḥag (festival) marking the new moon/month!
i can promise you that the timing of those posts were not predetermined. I'm a fan of the moon aesthetically but im not following after solomon (see above)
giphy.gif

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
i can promise you that the timing of those posts were not predetermined. I'm a fan of the moon aesthetically but im not following after solomon (see above)
giphy.gif

• Dap

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
when in hebrew it is a "Sullam" or support...and as I've linked in this thread and many others one of the most powerful Hebrew texts mentions a "Meshullam" or friendly support...how much of a difference does it make in the name for it to be Samekh or Shin??????
The initial letter מ mem in מְשֻׁלָּם m'shullam is part of the conjugated verb, whereas an initial מ mem in מִסֻּלָּם misullam functions as the prepositional prefix מִ־ mi- ('from') pre-pended to the noun סֻלָּם sullam ('a ladder')—as in the 1968 Yîsr'éli folk song מַלְאָךְ מִסֻּלַּם יַעֲקֹב mal'ach misullam ya'akov ('an angel from Ya'akov's ladder').

The שבי"ל concordance lists the noun סֻלָּם sullam (occurring once in B'réshît 28:12) under the root סלם,
and the verb מְשֻׁלָּם m'shullam (occurring once in Y'sha'yahu 42:19) under the root שׁלם.

Shmuel Bolozky's excellent book 501 Hebrew Verbs (1st edition, 1996) lists the root
שׁלם on pages 796-800:

in the pu'al conjugation: to be paid (wages), to be paid for (goods), to be paid back (debt)
מְשֻׁלָּם m'shullam is the pu'al (intensive passive) form of the present participle of root שׁלם and means '[being] paid'. This conjugation is masculine singular: it may be used BY a male OF himself ('I am [being] paid'), when speaking TO a male ('you [masculine] are [being] paid') or when speaking ABOUT a male ('he is [being] paid').

*All present participles belonging to bin'yan pu'al begin with
מ mem as part of the conjugated verb.

who is master of Tamut (death)

you're welcome

what a magnificent legal document @Koichos :wow: if i didnt know any better id say that it is the ancient covenant (Abraham)
תָּמוּת tamut is the 2nd/3rd person masculine/feminine future tense in the pa'al (simple active conjugation) of root מות 'to die' and can mean either 'you [masc. sg.] will die' or 'she will die'. The noun 'death' is מָוֶת mavet.

It is an odd quirk of Hebrew grammar that the 2nd person masculine singular and the 3rd person feminine singular of the future tense are invariably identical to one another in all bin'yanim (conjugation forms).

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Minos was required to sacrifice "the fairest bull born in its herd" to Poseidon each year. One year, an extremely beautiful bull was born, Minos refused to sacrifice this bull, and sacrificed another, inferior bull instead. As punishment, Poseidon cursed his wife Pasiphaë to experience lust for the white, splendid bull.
img-1419.jpg

remember her name means "All-shining or wideshining" if we are all just light according to you :pachaha: two hyksos chieftains came to me and gave me their mead and I drank my fill :whew:
odin-sphere-leifthrasir.gif

giphy.gif

All I did was free the "valkyries" from their madness @HarlemHottie

@YOGEBEAR09 still not copped that PS5 :banderas:

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I see the game you playing but

img-1419.jpg

remember her name means "All-shining or wideshining" if we are all just light according to you :pachaha: two hyksos chieftains came to me and gave me their wisdom and I drank my fill :whew:
odin-sphere-leifthrasir.gif

giphy.gif

All I did was free the "valkyries" from their madness @HarlemHottie

@YOGEBEAR09 still not copped that PS5 :banderas:

• Dap