We are living in a world of illusion

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Not super related but this reminds me @MMS I mentioned to you how Walter Russell believed that god was light, that nothing exists everyone was just vibrations and I found this recently:

Kinda funny how throughout the ages certain ppl keep coming with very similar ideas just from different avenues and pathways...
i mentioned it further back in the thread but i liked the idea that quantum gravity research insinuated as the brain functioning like a crystal

where the life source acts on it. Like notes on a musical instrument

technically when they do MRI scans the brain has shown to actually reduce in activity when people are "actively thinking or doing" and more is happening when the person is at rest.

I always found that peculiar

light is an unusual quality...it captures the attention of most peoples imaginations. But to me a far more interesting implication are shadows. We see visual shadows but the presence of a visual shadow also means there should be other kinds of physical (and maybe even non-physical) shadows

IE smell shadows, taste shadows, sound shadows, touch shadows....sexual shadows :takedat:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mentioned it further back in the thread but i liked the idea that quantum gravity research insinuated as the brain functioning like a crystal

where the life source acts on it. Like notes on a musical instrument

technically when they do MRI scans the brain has shown to actually reduce in activity when people are "actively thinking or doing" and more is happening when the person is at rest.

light is an unusual quality...it captures the attention of most peoples imaginations. But to me a far more interesting implication are shadows. We see visual shadows but the presence of a visual shadow also means there should be other kinds of physical (and maybe even non-physical) shadows

IE smell shadows, taste shadows, sound shadows, touch shadows....sexual shadows :takedat:

How do you known so much breh :wtf:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
How do you known so much breh :wtf:
i dont know much at all

giphy.gif

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

mMBOsfM.gif

Matthew 6:31
"Therefore take no thought..."

:pachaha:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
“Meditate until there’s no mind”
:lupe:
:whoa: dont go too far back to egypt, they was pulling brain matter out of folks noses talking about "what is this?"

rather, pray unceasingly. Speak to God as if hes always near and use a quiet voice. @010101 @Koichos I went ahead and burnt that extra paper

giphy.gif

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
:whoa: dont go too far back to egypt, they was pulling brain matter out of folks noses talking about "what is this?"

rather, pray unceasingly. Speak to God as if hes always near and use a quiet voice. @010101 @Koichos I went ahead and burnt that extra paper
That does ring a vague bell in my memory - the paper with the two or three remaining s'firot, right?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
That does ring a vague bell in my memory - the paper with the two or three remaining s'firot, right?
thats correct

you said that it would "generate great heat!"

...הַיֹּשֵׁב עַל־חוּג הָאָרֶץ וְיֹשְׁבֶיהָ כַּחֲגָבִים
[It was] He who is enthroned so high above the Earth's orbit that its inhabitants seem like bugs [to Him]...
so in commemoration, I am attempting to beat a once thought unbeatable game :leon:
2364753-588835_40485_front.jpg

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
very interesting choice to want read/watch :patrice:

I'll preface this in that the "Baals/Baalits" AKA Lords and Ladies aren't necessarily missing from society albeit they are hidden. The idea being that they were the most powerful "mages" in their respective kingdoms. However to call them deities is a grand mistake. The scheme of following after Nimrod and/or Pharaoh has a draw back being that the creators/shaman of the scheme usually put themself first. Fundamentally these people would copy who they believed was Amun and their children would copy and their children would copy etc etc. You can still see the roots of these things in euro kings.

to me all the other cultures were attempting to copy Egypts understanding of "Amun" and it morphed into different ideas depending on the culture

to me an unlikely king to consider are the old chinese kings :takedat: similar to the kings of egypt they put ritual purity at an extreme level (see forbidden city)

in a weird way, by following after Amun...Egypt castrated the possible "baals" created by their neighbors...this is why I say I believe Egypt and China had contact

I read somewhere that Baal Hammon is basically a deified Ham

The Fade

Daps
hmmm

i dunno about that one

I think it goes further back than Noah and his sons.
Saw something also about Amun, Amon and Hammon being connected with Ham too. Being the namesake of the Ammonians, who were a colony of ethipians and egyptians living together who also called Amon Zeus

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Saw something also about Amun, Amon and Hammon being connected with Ham too. Being the namesake of the Ammonians, who were a colony of ethipians and egyptians living together who also called Amon Zeus
you mean the Ammonites

that said, remember the names are just epithets. "Amun" just meant hidden one. There is good and bad involved with contemplating "hiddenness"

the wiki insinuates they were Semitic peoples not Hamitic. Now a colony of egyptians did exist as far north as Colchis and was settled by the mythical Sesotris

EDIT - just noticed something I never noticed

in Genesis 10

the sons of ham are mentioned in two places but describe two bloodlines

here the typical blood line

but here something unusual :jbhmm: why does it restate "these are the sons of Ham" but not for Japheth

Last edited:

The Fade

Daps
you mean the Ammonites

that said, remember the names are just epithets. "Amun" just meant hidden one. There is good and bad involved with contemplating "hiddenness"

the wiki insinuates they were Semitic peoples not Hamitic. Now a colony of egyptians did exist as far north as Colchis and was settled by the mythical Sesotris

EDIT - just noticed something I never noticed

in Genesis 10

the sons of ham are mentioned in two places but describe two bloodlines

here the typical blood line

but here something unusual :jbhmm: why does it restate "these are the sons of Ham" but not for Japheth
Nah I mean Ammonians. The ones Herodotus mentions. Located at the Oasis of Siwa. Where the Oracle of Siwa was revered, who also shared the same name was Ammon. Said Oracle was also considered to be the earthly aspect of Zeus/Jupiter-Ammon. Reminds me of Jesus in a way. Also seen that (C)Ham can be pronounced similarly Khem from Kmt. And then the shared Sun and Ram stuff. and Gensis 1:2 lining up with Egyptian Creation.

Also the whole sons of Noah reminds me of the whole "they come in threes" trope. Noahs sons, Adams sons, the three Baals, the Trinity, three sons of Cronus/Saturn, Noahs Ark, Manus' Boat, the Egyptian sun boat. etc.

It's also funny how Amon is the hidden one but details of Ammonium, the city, is lost in history, "hidden"

Whats also interesting is some of these tales in the Bible are kind of like retellings of a Biblical tale before it

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I've read about this in Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport, don't know the original study but it's in there. When the brain is at 'rest' everything it does is picking up social ques. We are truely made to be around and in contact with other people, our brains are hardwired for it. Which is most likely why for serious meditators solitude is an important factor to refine their practice.

The Fade

Daps
I've read about this in Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport, don't know the original study but it's in there. When the brain is at 'rest' everything it does is picking up social ques. We are truely made to be around and in contact with other people, our brains are hardwired for it. Which is most likely why for serious meditators solitude is an important factor to refine their practice.
I'm reading his Deep Work book. Reminds me of the concepts of Mushin, Buddhist "emptiness", The Book of 5 rings stuff, the Tao Te Ching, Christianity, etc etc. The whole concept of "Nothingness" shared throughout all these cultures and it's relationship with the mind and "Mindlessness".

Last edited: