Reppin
Auburn, AL
"This is not a history book...it's certainly not fiction."

:shaq:

sGFznxL.gif

Think I'm gonna enjoy this one, bless
lubcyadmxha51.jpg

@010101
Χαίρε θάλασσα ποντίσασα Φαραώ τον νοητόν.

Rejoice, sea that has drowned the noetic Pharaoh.

Our thoughts are like little Pharaohs that take us captive and keep us enslaved. Pray to the Mother of God, and she will help you drown those thoughts in the Red Sea, bringing you safely through the raging sea of the mind onto dry land.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Koichos surprised you overlooked this post
To overcome the problems posed by the doctrine of God's transcendence, the early Jewish mystics developed an emanation theory in which the alphabet played an important part. They taught that the universe was divided into ten angelic spheres each one governed by an intermediary or emanation of the divine. There were seventy-two inferior angels through whom the intermediaries could be approached. Contact with this celestial world was achieved by manipulating the letters of the Hebrew alphabet. [...] This invocatory technique may be traced through the works of Joseph Gikatilla to the famous thirteenth-century Kabbalist Abraham Abulafia.[19]

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MMS
give me something to read/watch on Baal Hammon, I'm in a chthonic mood this Sunday.

Yea gimme something too @MMS

It’s interesting how Baal Hammon is basically EL (Canaanites) or the equivalent of Saturn worship (Romans) and even Sun/Moon Gods (Arab Pagans)

What is the Egyptians equivalent of Baal Hammon? :shaq:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While we wait for @MMS I’ll drop an interesting video link in here

Since were on the topic of ancient “pagan” Gods.

Long video. Can’t remember everything covered but I’m sure Baal gets a mention :youngsabo:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS
give me something to read/watch on Baal Hammon, I'm in a chthonic mood this Sunday.

Yea gimme something too @MMS

It’s interesting how Baal Hammon is basically EL (Canaanites) or the equivalent of Saturn worship (Romans) and even Sun/Moon Gods (Arab Pagans)

What is the Egyptians equivalent of Baal Hammon? :shaq:

@MMS give me something to read and watch as well :banderas:
very interesting choice to want read/watch :patrice:

I'll preface this in that the "Baals/Baalits" AKA Lords and Ladies aren't necessarily missing from society albeit they are hidden. The idea being that they were the most powerful "mages" in their respective kingdoms. However to call them deities is a grand mistake. The scheme of following after Nimrod and/or Pharaoh has a draw back being that the creators/shaman of the scheme usually put themself first. Fundamentally these people would copy who they believed was Amun and their children would copy and their children would copy etc etc. You can still see the roots of these things in euro kings.

to me all the other cultures were attempting to copy Egypts understanding of "Amun" and it morphed into different ideas depending on the culture

to me an unlikely king to consider are the old chinese kings :takedat: similar to the kings of egypt they put ritual purity at an extreme level (see forbidden city)

in a weird way, by following after Amun...Egypt castrated the possible "baals" created by their neighbors...this is why I say I believe Egypt and China had contact

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
While we wait for @MMS I’ll drop an interesting video link in here

Since were on the topic of ancient “pagan” Gods.

Long video. Can’t remember everything covered but I’m sure Baal gets a mention :youngsabo:

Not super related but this reminds me @MMS I mentioned to you how Walter Russell believed that god was light, that nothing exists everyone was just vibrations and I found this recently:

In his Philosophy of Illumination, Suhrawardi argued that light operates at all levels and hierarchies of reality (PI, 97.7–98.11). Light produces immaterial and substantial lights, including immaterial intellects (angels), human and animal souls, and even 'dusky substances', such as bodies.[10]

Suhrawardi's metaphysics is based on two principles. The first is a form of the principle of sufficient reason. The second principle is Aristotle's principle that an actual infinity is impossible.

Kinda funny how throughout the ages certain ppl keep coming with very similar ideas just from different avenues and pathways...